Twin Tour Payout

How would you like to receive payouts from Twin Tour?

• Direct Deposit

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Cheque

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cash

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Carry Over to next event

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Any of the above

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

andrewbc

With the Upcoming 2013 Season of Twin Tour we are looking at changing how payouts are made.

Would everyone who bowls Twin Tour or intend on bowling in the upcoming year. Can you please give us your feedback

If you know any bowlers that dont have internet access you can get them to give me a call on 0417779894 to pass on their preference.

I am also interested to know if the payout choice would affect your decision to bowl??

Please feel free to PM me or leave a post here

I chose cash, reason being that its nice to flash crisp notes in the face of the peeps that don't cash (that's normally my category :))

Honestly, It won't affect my decision to have a throw.. But folks that always cash, but are a little strapped on a given weekend maybe think twice about entering if they know its going to be days or (god forbid) weeks to see their payout

I quite like the idea of getting the cold hard cash after the event or carrying over to the next event as per the current system. I agree with Schmicko, it won't affect my decision either, but it is nice to know that we'll have the cash that weekend or at the very least pick it up at the next stop.

Back
Top Bottom