Track Flare and X-Holes in Symmetrics

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Anyone who hasn't seen the two studies posted on the BowlingChat.net forum regarding Track Migration and effects of Balance Holes in Symmetric should head on over to the forum and check them out. Some great information in these two studies.

http://forum.bowlingchat.net/viewforum.php?f=13

They are stickies at the top of the forum page. Definitely worth checking out.

Cheers, Cow

You're in danger of educating the masses here mate, I love this stuff although many accuse Mo of overcomplicating drilling and its aspects. The whole bowlingchat site and associated wiki is a great read though.

There's a reason why I snuck it in here and not the Main Forum. Those who are vaguely interested should see it.

There is just so much stuff to read on BowlingChat.

Bowling is just not throwing a ball any more, there is so much science to be understood.

I love it.

You're in danger of educating the masses here mate, I love this stuff although many accuse Mo of overcomplicating drilling and its aspects. The whole bowlingchat site and associated wiki is a great read though.

Yeah love the site but it does tend to be some sort of self-indulgent on Mo Pinels part
Even tho he is a very knowledgeable man

Interesting stuff Cow. Thanks! We've always known it to be the way the software shows it, but it's good to have the numbers to understand exactly why that is. I don't think Mo over-complicates things. He merely shows just how complex some things actually are!