Track Track Bowling

Rig

Can anyone recommend a track ball that is not overly aggressive for a kid that averages around a 160?

possibly a mid range ball like a solution or even the dry heat maybe

ask george he will be able to tell u alittle better then me

Track range

Just on the topic of Track balls, I just had a look at the www.trackbowling.com website and noticed most of the balls are now discontinued. I wonder if Track are downsizing their product line or planning to replace all the discontinued models? I also noticed that Track's most recent models have different Hook Ratings. The old models were on a scale of 1-10. The new ratings are a little confusing and I'm not sure how they compare to the old system.

Also, does anyone know when the Track Inertia will be coming out? Looks like an awesome ball! :-D

Re: Track range

Just on the topic of Track balls, I just had a look at the www.trackbowling.com website and noticed most of the balls are now discontinued. I wonder if Track are downsizing their product line or planning to replace all the discontinued models? I also noticed that Track's most recent models have different Hook Ratings. The old models were on a scale of 1-10. The new ratings are a little confusing and I'm not sure how they compare to the old system.
Also, does anyone know when the Track Inertia will be coming out? Looks like an awesome ball! :-D

Available now Rob.

http://www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au/showBall.asp?id=436

Back
Top Bottom