The Great Unveiling!!!!!

Jase

Admin
Staff member
For those of you who Weren’t at Milton Bowl last night I would like to take a few moments to fill you all in.
Parked in the foyer… yes that’s right the stairway foyer was Graeme Morgan’s new Harley Motorbike….

Now not one of us could see what it is, that he now calls his pride and joy because it was all covered up in a bike cover. All night Graeme had to go to the top of the steps and make sure it was ok where he left it and that it hadn’t been stolen. To the point even Carl and I thought we better keep an eye on it as well to save him the walk every 2 minutes.

Carl and I even organized a roster through out the league last night so that it was well protected.
Thanks Harold, Scott, Kevin, Dale, Poppy and the likes for you efforts last night I know Graeme appreciated it.;)
None of us knew how important this Limited edition model was to Graeme, as it was under lock and key not to mention this bike cover all last night…:rolleyes:

I managed to get a picture of it so we know what to look out for next week guys.

Here it is……..:D oh and by the way for those that are interested yes Morgan bought the water again…..;)

Attachments

• G's bike.jpg
    G's bike.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 133
AWESOME!! Does it have BALLS HOLDERS for equipment? I mean, bowling equipment .........and would love a piccy of Graeme in his leathers .....

and how much for rides around beautiful Brissy ??

Flower

after seeing graeme bowl every week...sometimes in a sleevelss shirt...I'm waiting for him to come in in his leathers.....maybe with a few volunteers he could re-form the village people.....

Perhaps if he goes to the whickham hotel on a sunday he could get some 'volunteers'

macho macho man.....I want to be a macho man........

Very harsh ..... Graeme I am glad to hear you parked it in the foyer and can't wait to check it out. There just jealous ....

twenban said:
Very harsh ..... Graeme I am glad to hear you parked it in the foyer and can't wait to check it out. There just jealous ....

Jealous.....maybe if he had a ducati or something like that...but a harley...nahhh

Hay Jase thats not Morgan’s bike thats alot nicer than his but that roster kept me busy no really it is a nice looking bike

twenban said:
LOL, no really Terry to save you waiting I will show everyone the real picture.
The first picture I put up was the bike he traded in, now this bike is the real deal, and yes we can all see Graeme wearing his sleeve less shirts riding his new bike.

Attachments

• pink-motorcycle.jpg
    pink-motorcycle.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 43
oh cmon guys, i think it is a 1 of a kind, i would keep it under raps aswell

DaleS said:
after seeing graeme bowl every week...sometimes in a sleevelss shirt...I'm waiting for him to come in in his leathers.....maybe with a few volunteers he could re-form the village people.....
Perhaps if he goes to the whickham hotel on a sunday he could get some 'volunteers'
macho macho man.....I want to be a macho man........

Thanks Jase for keeping everybody up speed on the bike. Hey Dale I have seen what you do to fabric so I would not throw stones. I have to admit it was pretty funny with the procession of people coming up on the night and telling me the bike was ok ( bastards). But the one what really got me was when Moose put up the harley was ok on the screen , I lost it and missed the next shot by a country mile.

The shot I threw reminded me of Dale Ok it was better. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom