the dummy spit award for bowling very bad

I don't remember being anywhere near the cut, but I do remember being triumphant head butting at the bar! :)

I also remember hooking the hell out of a faball nail all week. Which probably explains not being near the cut!

I don't remember being anywhere near the cut, but I do remember being triumphant head butting at the bar! :)

I also remember hooking the hell out of a faball nail all week. Which probably explains not being near the cut!

HAH! I was hooking the shite out of a BLUE DOT!!! Paeng offered me $500 for that ball the day before the tournament 'cos they were soooooooooo dry. Should have taken it LOL

That car never skipped a beat. :) I often regret selling it, to be honest. (I miss those heated seats!)

And yes, Brenton! you should have taken the $500. You could have shouted me then!

That car never skipped a beat. :) I often regret selling it, to be honest. (I miss those heated seats!)

And yes, Brenton! you should have taken the $500. You could have shouted me then!

I DID! Especially if we went with the "Higher Casher Pays!" Convention.

At least I think I did....... Memory of the day is slightly fuzzy.......

Try bowling a 290 then a 126 in a ranked tournament to miss the cut by 2 pins... yeah that was a defining moment!

It happened in 2003... I was not happy :(

Each time I have bowled 290 since, I focus on beating 126 in the next one! :p

MIGHT BE ABLE TO BEAT THAT:

Sitting 20th after 5 games & needing 280+ in the last game to make the top 4 medal round in the Singles event at a World Championship.

Bowl 300 in game 6 to finish in 3rd place.

Then sit around for an hour while they re-oil and bowl 113:mad: in semi final .

To say "I was not happy" was a BF understatement

was lucky the 113 didnt count towards the All Events.

Dont think we made 300 between us in the semi's. Just snuck in 600 for the 4 bowlers in the semi finals.

I had a shocker a few years back of course it was the balls fault so after I left the bowl I went down to corio bay and bowled the ball of a pier it is now a reef for the fish.

Back
Top Bottom