The BLENDER thread

P

pinkycat

For those who are unaware, Brenda 'the BLENDER' Kirkwood will be jetting out soon to represent Australia at the Seniors bowling bash in Japan.

So, Blender. WA Rachuig cult hero and future international wrestling superstar, we wish you all the best in 'Blending' the rest of the world in Japan.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

-cat

For those who are unaware, Brenda 'the BLENDER' Kirkwood will be jetting out soon to represent Australia at the Seniors bowling bash in Japan.
So, Blender. WA Rachuig cult hero and future international wrestling superstar, we wish you all the best in 'Blending' the rest of the world in Japan.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
-cat

????????????????

Is there something we should all know about??:confused::confused:

I'm trying to get Brenda to audition for channel 7's new production of 'Gladiators'

Yeah Brenton
you don,t mess with da Bllllender or she,ll ripe yer ead off and use it to spare the 7 pin.
C31 bowling show last night was "absolutely" great
KJ

HMMM< yes I noticed an absolute overuse of "absolutely". I have tried in later telecasts to absolutely reduce the use of absolutely.

Absolutely!

Hi Cat and all, Finally found a computer and how to log on to Totalbowl. No mobiles and computer wont work !! Beautiful sunny Japan, weather warmer than at home !! Fantastic bowling centre, so clean, lanes the best, hope they stay same for tournament. Dan off to buy a phone, even with international roaming, mobile wont work, boss blowing a fit. Official practice today, now the hard work starts.. Cheers to all, B:telletubbies:

After a "hard day at the office"

Congratulations to Barbara Richmond on winning a bronze medal in the Grand Senior Ladies division this afternoon in very difficult conditions.

Results of other Australian Ladies:
Grand Seniors:
3rd: Barb Richmond 1124 - 187.3 average
12th: Pearl Seet 1056 - 176.0
19th: Val Porteous 998 - 166.3
30th: Maxine Forrest 939 - 156.5
32nd: Coral Howorth 933 155.5 average

Ladies Seniors:
10th: Sarah Knowland 1135 - 189.2 average
19th: Brenda Kirkwood 1087 - 181.2
22nd: Susanne Jack 1073 - 178.8
33rd: Ann Kirby 1047 - 174.5
34th: Jenny Walsh 1045 - 174.2
41st: Christine Webster 994 - 165.7 average

Too tired to type out the others, Doubles tomorrow
cheers to all at home from the Aussies in Japan.

Thanks for the update Blender.
Best of luck in the doubles. Keep on blending the rest of the world.
cat

Back
Top Bottom