The Barron 300

stevej

Just like to congratulate my fellow Slimy Cods doubles partner, Mr Greg “Barron” Ball on his first 300 tonight at Craigie Bowl.

Never looked like missing.

Steve J

Baron's First?!?!?!?!

Thought he had a bag of them. None the less, fantastic news mate. I didnt believe ryan when he told but its been a long time coming mate. And a nice 755 series to boot.

Keep em rolling mate and we'll catch up soon.

Matt W

Good to see 2 of the older generation of bowlers in WA getting their first 300's, in Tapio an Baron ;) ;)

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WELL DONE GUYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Can we officially call Craigie "Disneyland",,,,,,:wave:

johnnyb

Talk about shell shocked tonite....my doubles partner Tapio rolls a good 289 to have league high game .....only to be rolled over in the next pair of lanes by "the Barron"s 300 game! 10 mins later! Well done Greg.....(maybe she was right..don't drop your shoulder):D:rolleyes:

Great Bowling Greg,:groupwave2: & I'm like Matt, thought you already had a couple, lol.

Hey Johnnyb, Older generation hey, lol, we are almost at the age to knock on that ATBSO door :rofl:

Nice work Baron... you bloody legend!!

A huge congrats on getting over the line. Hard to believe its your first.
Thats awesome!!

Well done mate.

Luke.

Seriously...Its amazing that Greg hasnt got multple 300's to his name!

Congratulations Barron......would have loved to have seen it! Hope its the start of many to follow!

Clint

Well done to the Ballmeister,

You had to lose that " best bowler to never bowl 300 tag " sooner or later. I wonder who's go tthat now??

Welcome to the club.

Jim

Well done Greg, about time. Thought you had a few under your belt, being a lefty and all.

Well that now leaves me and Wimbridge on the bench.

Great work Baron, always knew you had it in you....somewhere.
PS, Now is the time to hang up those boots of yours......

Great stuff

Stax

And about ******g time too. You've been a disgrace to lefties everywhere for too long!!!!!!!;)

Seriously tho, very well done. You now got one up on Stax.

congratulations ballzy.took your time about it though. good to see another fubar on this craigie 300 list. like jesus said, atbso must be coming up next. craig blachut.;):D:p

BARON
I've never been more happier to hear of someone shoot the PERFECTO
Little Sad i wasnt there to watch it, but none the less
i could count the 300's i've seen on one hand that i've enjoyed watching
SO SO PLEASED FOR U BUDDY,
Dont know about u but i'm still on cloud 9, for ya
BILLY is stoked too and Anita sends her best wishes

Finally back online after a few problems and all I can say is that after 27 years of trying to finally get over the line is such a buzz and a huge relief after being so close a few times. Like Scoops says a real thrill and took a couple of days to sink in. I would also like to congratulate Tapio on his 2 perfect games as well as winning the Australian Masters at the Atbso recently. I witnessed his first 300 close up as he bowled it against me the blighter and he is still flying. Cheers Baron

ps Steve now its up to you mate you've been close this year and I reckon its not far away.

Back
Top Bottom