Teams for Origin 2.

you got to be joking that Michael Crocker should be dropped. He brings mobility and overall aggression to the qld team. I think you should have a good look at the first game he did alot of things that went unnoticed. He made alot of try saving tackles. he matches it with the NSW backrow. I was never a fan of him but when you do watch him closely. he is exactly what the QLD team needs. He was running around making clean up tackles everywhere. And not to mention that he backs up well and can throw a good offload. He is definitley an asset, just lucky the QLD selectors can see that.

As for Anasta being over rated. Im not so sure about that. Maybe he is, maybe he isnt. But he could defintely win the game for NSW. He has endless potential. Even tohough i'd have to agree that he hasn't used that potential enough. But he is big, can kick, can run the ball and throw a pass. Sound like a good five-eigth to me. If he is on he will be hard to stop. I think Barrett is kind of the same. My only query is their ability to feed the rest of the backline, but we will soon see.

both teams are looking good...

the only thing i find funny is andrew johns performance... there goes nsw's one man team!
I just hope the nsw walse fans dont get to webb before the players do lol...
GO QLD KICK THERE ASS ON THERE OWN HOME GROUND!!!!

cockroaches are going down!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard it on the radio. Barrett has torn a quad and that brings Johns into the equation. I don't care how unfit Joey might be, he's always going to be more dangerous than what Barrett is.

Personally I think the selectors are mad recalling Joey after just 1 game back. He severly down on match fitness and this can only be a burden to the NSW team. I would've opted for Craig Gower but oh well, this should play into QLD's hands.

QLD BY 13.

i hate to think the worst... but maybe johns might pull his finger out his bum and play some football.. and if he doesnt then im glad i didnt pay for a ticket down there! knowning our luck he will end up being benched or even injuryed again...

Qld by 8 :cool:

Gasnier is now under an injury cloud. A possible groin injury. He's not out yet, but the word is he's not training and given every chance to be right for Origin 2.

Gazaroticus Thunderstalks said:
It's just a damn shame he's injured.

oh mate i couldnt agree more, carrol is the best lock in the world. he has to be one of the best tacklers of the last 5 years. he is definatley underrated. its his chin that gives him power. hes awesome.

Penrith's Luke Lewis has been called into the NSW State of Origin squad on standby for Mark Gasnier after the centre suffered a groin strain today.

Gasnier sat out today's training session because of the injury, but will remain with the squad.

He will be given until the last minute to prove his fitness for Wednesday night's clash at Telstra Stadium.

It's the latest blow for the Blues after halfback Trent Barrett was ruled out yesterday with a thigh injury.

Barrett's withdrawal paved the way for the return to the Origin arena of Andrew Johns, who had his first training run with the side this afternoon.

Whats with all these blues getting injuryed before the game? trying to get out of it so carl webb dont get to them :p..... WEAK!!! maybe they should change the blue to a little lighter(if you could get it lighter).. suits there nature :p :cool: :eek: :cool:

Qld so goin to kick nsw's ass!!

:snipersm: NSW

Back
Top Bottom