Tasmanian Masters Results

Jerry8-10

Tasmanian Masters were conducted at Moonah bowl today, It was a very successful tournament and a big thanks must go out to Max Bastian and Andrew Phillips of Bowlingballs Australia for their Sponsorship of the Tournament.

Restricted Masters
Girls
1st Rebekah Commane 1189, 2nd Frances Arendt 1001.

Boys
1st Brendan Walker 1017, 2nd Adam Triffitt 1010, 3rd Darryl MacKenzie 1008,
4th Mark Jafray 957, 5th Brian Morgan 942, 6th Callen Daley 935.

Open Masters
Game + Bonus 20 pins for Win (Aves are scratch).
Girls
1st Gyan Lowney 1379 (177ave), 2nd Ashtyn Kunta 1220 (162), 3rd Kaitlyn Commane 1218 (165), 4th Stacey Ivory 1173 (159), 5th Sarah Lowney 1121 (151), 6th Shaunnah Leedham 1069 (149), 7th Jessica Parsons 1033 (141).

Boys
1st Jack Deane 1482 (197), 2nd Marshall Collins 1219 (174), 3rd Ian MacKenzie 1232 (176), 4th Jonathan Maguire 1289 (175), 5th Scott Jaffray 1186 (169), 6th Christopher O'Shea 1182 (168 ), 7th Dimitri Moriatis 1173 (167), 8th Ben Allison 1201 (1201).

Attachments

• all champs.JPG
    all champs.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 92
Congrats to everyone. All the champions deserve their wins.

Brendan Walker: Back to Back titles is always an impressive feat. Can he make it 3 in a row next year?

Rebekah Commane: Her first State Tournament and a nice little win. 7 Years old, comes in on an entering average of 78 and averages 115 scratch :eek: . I may be biased as she is my little sister but look out everyone in the years to come.

Gyan Lowney: 3 in a row State Masters for Gyan. Went through matchplay undefeated, 159 pins ahead of second. Who can stop her?

Jack Deane: First state masters win, 163 pins ahead of second, 197 average and all this at the age of 13. Look out Australia, Jack is coming out to play, and he'll be there in the long run.

Also congrats to all other Medalists as they all did great jobs also.

Well done to everyone, especially my little sister rebekah i am so proud of you a 7 year old averaging 115 is massive!. thanks to everyone that ran the tornament, it was a great to bowl in.

Hey Becky!
Congrats on your very first win!!!
Im so proud of you :D...And that massive 115 ave to boot!
What a bowler...

Jen

Fantastic bowling little Becky! :D

Congratulations on your very first win, that's an excellent effort, I'm very proud of ya! :)

Big congratulations to Jack, Gyan and Brendan on your wins this weekend - keep up the great work!

Was a great weekend. Well bowled by all(especialy ben who apparently averaged 1201 ;) )

Congrats too all the winners

Congratulations to our Development Squad members Gyan & Jack on great victories. The program is working because we have outstanding talents with fantastic work ethics, ably supported by devoted parents and outstanding coaches. Well done to all !!!

Congrats also to Becky, another Commane with talent, awesome to see.

Max

Congratulations to Jack & Gyan and good luck in the National Final in April.

Also congratulations to Brendan & Bec for their wins in the Restricted Final.

And a big thank you to Simon, Chris and all the other heplers for making the weekend such a great success.

It's fantastic to see another Commane coming through the ranks and following on the family tradition! Congratulations Becky, top job :D It won't be long before we are all cheering for you, instead of you being our little mascot :)

Big congratulations to Jack Deane also. Can't agree more with what Chris said about this kid.

Well done to all the other winners and medallists also and to Max and BBA for again supporting the sport in our State.

Back
Top Bottom