Sunraysia 60 Game Marathon

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Hi Guys,
Attached is the team list for the Marathon.
Please let me know of any changes.

Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Team List.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 154
Quick Update. Only a couple of slight changes.

Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Team List.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 121
Hi All,
Not long now.
A spot has become available, if anyone is interested please PM me as soon as possible.
Updated list Attached.
Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Team List.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 98
Hi All,
An updated list is attached.

Also another spot has become available.
I know it is short notice, but if anyone is interested please let me know as soon as possible.

Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Team List.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 116
Gary, empty out your inbox mate.

The info you wanted is:::

19th & 20th of August.
$360 per team ( Teams of 2 or 3)
60 Games ...equal amount of games between team members.
9am checkin 9.30 start.
Will finish at about 11.30 Sunday Morning.

Rob

mac,ray and paul won by half a point over dean and lisa and then third thanks to a magnificent finish by mary dodds including a 279 was mary,buzz and strauny
cheers mac

Mac actually needed a double in the last frame of the last game to take the 4 points for that game instead of three, which ultimately won them the tournament. Only realised on the way home, as i was bowling on that pair, and was looking good for the four points until mac hit the double. Good bowling...
Dan

Hi All,
Well the Marathon has now been run and won.

Congrats to Mac Stewart, Paul Trotter and local boy Ray Martin for winning the Marothon for the second year in a row, by half a point from last years runners up, Dean McKinnon & Lisa Garioch.

It was another tough weekend for the bowlers, but all went well.
Lisa and myself would like to thank all of the bowlers that support this event year after year. It is a long way to travel for most, then a long 25 hours of bowling. Like myself, I am sure that alot of friendships have been formed over the years with several bowlers well over the ten year mark now.
We look forward to seeing you all next year, (if not before) for hopefully a better Marathon than this one.

There were once again some memorable moments from the weekend, from Mick C, not wanting to meet the ghost's, Mary Dodds wonderful 279 game, Buzz with some wonderful 7, 10 leaves:mad: :mad: , Pat Fahy getting over his jet lag and Chris averaging 175 with a house ball was very impressive.
Anyway, once again, thankyou to all for your support.

Attached is the final standing sheet and final averages.

Rob & Lisa.

PS... and Rick does love his Jimmy

PSS..... Quote of the weekend.---- " This tournament, no matter what your average is, is the great equalizer "

Attachments

• Final Standings.PDF
    1.3 MB · Views: 158
  • Final Averages1.PDF
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
  • Final Averages2.PDF
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Hi Rob and Lisa
Thankyou for everything you have done over the years. this years tournament was one of the best that we have bowled in. Many thanks to you , lisa and the entire staff ( front and back end ) for once again making this tournament one that people dont miss.. We will be back next year and many years to come.. See you all then, if not before

Jarrod , Jeremy and Andy

Well thats true but i got six points in the first game of the last block to snuff out any chance dean had of getting enough points to catch the dandy boys, and one ring in lol, mac did ask me to do a number on dean and i came up with just enough goods to do the job lol, so i think its only fair that they look after me so i can do it again, NEXT YEAR COZ I AM READY TO GO ALREADY !!!!! lol, hope everyone had a great week-end and had a good time coz thats what its all about eh thank you to every one at the bowl for the laughs and the sites that make it the greatest marathon in australia see ya next year AND DON"T FORGET,

IF ya can't luv ya bowling ya gotta luv ya Jimmy

Rob, Lisa & beautiful Jessica
once again you have reminded me of why we make that long
trip up to Mildura year in and year out....thank you for everything
you did for us especially with the accommodation and
please Lisa thank your brother as it was way above our expectations
it was awesome.....

To last years winners and now this years winners congratulations
on a well deserved victory....Mac a beaut 279 game also by you
earlier in the tournament and you steadied the ship with your solid
bowling and brilliant finish.....well done.....

To my team Mark (Buzz) Dodds you bowled fantastic all weekend but
more importantly you were there for me and it was great to have you
in the team not just for the bowling but for the sheer fun we all had thanx heaps...
And Ian (strauny) Strachan well i just wouldn't bowl if you wern't part of this team
we keep edging closer to the top....it wont be long before we reach it....
but till then we will look forward to seeing you all again next year

Cheers Mary​

Rob, Lisa, Jess & Staff,

Once again you all did a great job over the weekend.

Look forward to next year, with the new lanes

Narelle

Back
Top Bottom