Strathpine Twin Tour - 18th August

andrewbc

PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE
Due to clashing with other events at Strathpine this stop has been moved to the 18th August.

Yes we are aware that this clashes with the Bcre8ive Media Tenpin Cup, unfortunately spare weekends are a hard to find at the moment

Leave you Nominations Here for the Strathpine Bowl Goldpin Twin Tour Stop. Bring along a friend or two. Remember NO JOINING FEES this year.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE SQUAD ON SUNDAY.

Squad - 8.00am Check In Sunday

For all enquiries, information and nominations:

Andrew Christopher
Ph: 041 777 9894
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Hey Andrew, Can you add, Rose Marie Butler AVG 170, Amiee Tomai AVG 133, Mark Dawson AVG 194, Nicholas O'Connell AVG 195, Laurie Hannah AVG 173, and Jason Sadler AVG 218. And do you want me bring recap sheets with for all these people on that Sunday.
Thanks
Jeff B

I believe there needs to be notificatins by email if possible. I for one can not always get on total bowling and only found out yesterday about the change of date by chance.
Please remove Leanne Warmngton,Ron Warmington and Eric Reid from Next week thanks.

Reminder for Twin Tour at Stathpine this weekend. If interested in bowling please reply to this message so we know for numbers.

One squad only on Sunday check in at 8am

Event maybe cancelled due to lack of numbers. A decision will be made this afternoon

Back
Top Bottom