stolen bowling gear

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
just last night my mate and i went to bowl last night at our home centre and just before we bowled we went outside for a meeting and when he came inside again ready to bowl only to find that his 2 ball roller with his two new balls,shoes and even his wrist guard was missing from where he had placed the bag
my thoughts are do u think the that cause he got them drilled 2 nights later that he might get compensation or not
i think it is sad to have that happen at ur own home centre
the gear is as follows
.new razor blade
.second hand but redrilled switch blade
.ebonite transport 2 ball roller
.amf size 8 1/2 shoes
.robby revs 3 L/H wrist guard

i reckon that it sucks but iam guess nothing can be done about it does anyone know if there is anything that can be done it happened at an amf centre

its probably not worth the hassle or the expense,

but sometimes your home contents insurance (if you have any) can cover your bowling gear, but depends on your policy of course.

that sucks,

reminds me of last years east coast cuop nations at fairfield, alan swan had his gear stolen, it is just bs

does your home centre have any video cameras?
ours does but its only on the pro shop...

bad luck man...... if you find them give em heaps!

keep an eye on ebay

was there any bags left after bowling someone from a previous league might have accidentley taken them it's happened before even in a small centre such as ours

Know how you feel having been the victim of theft (car with gear in boot).
I would say that you should post a bulleting to all proshops around the area to see if these balls are presented for redrilling. If you had them drilled the driller should have recorded the serial numbers.
I would also check your home & contents policy if you have one as I found out mine did not cover me. As the gear was in the centre when stolen I assume you would have met your duty of care so definately check with your insurance company. Subsequently changed the policy so now I am covered for anywhere in Australia for sporting equipment loss.
Someone had to have seen something so explore all avenues before giving up.
Good luck.

Both balls were drilled and I did record the serial numbers.

Switch Blade S/N:44F0948
Razor Blade S/N:54E1427

An email has been sent to all AMF Centres regarding this stolen gear.
I will be contacting Aspley, Chermside and Cabooture ASAP.
If anyone can assist by passing this info onto private centres It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

Caboolture now has the details and can keep an eye out for you.

Definitely check on your insurance - most good companies will cover the loss- I know mine does -QBA Insurance
All the best
Animal

Back
Top Bottom