Steven Armstrong 299

K

khkdolphin

Congratulations to Steven Armstrong who bowled a 299 today at Aspley. He had an unlucky shot by leaving the 10 pin. Congratulations Steven, your 300's not far off!

Congrats Steve! Good game, there will be many 300's bowled from you for sure! Keep up the fabulous bowling!

Well done Steven - at least it wasn't against me this time :D

not too long before they ALL fall down

Broni & Jagga

nice game steven too bad about that 10 pin, that pin stuffed up me to for getting my high game 2day, but i wasnt goin for 300

congrats again

Brett

Congrats Steeeeeeeeevvve.

What were you bowling in? and what ball did you use?

I'm sure the 300 isn't far away.

Tim.

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!

Congrats again on another high game. I'm sure there's a 300 game waiting just around the corner. Next time...the 10 pin won't stand.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Congratulations Steve... on your 2nd 299 game, your bowling really well lately, 289 last week and 299 today!!! keep it up, the 300 shouldn't be far away!

Well done Steve!!! Must be that gear u got. Would bet better if it was Hammer but if it gives u scores like that..who cares lol.

Nice work buddy

Sucked in bout the 10 pin (ha ha)

That's KARMA for dredging up old posts bumhead ;)

On a serious note, well done Stevie you're smashen em at the moment. Keep it up & hope George's ball helps you get that bastard 10 pin.

You go little matey
Brad, Rachel, Shontay & Khynan

wow.... that awesome!! you've been bowling heaps good lately steve! hope u keep it up and i'll see ya at the next tournament aye!

michelle

Back
Top Bottom