State Teams for 2010

strop

Elite Athlete
Well done to all making there respective teams, specially the seniors teams.

Conditions must have been tough. 171+ average to make the open Rachuig team, I suppose that OK.
Bad luck to Mr. Tran finishing 6th and not being selected. I suppose that's life?

Selection - Don't you just love it, probably why we got rid of it in 84, but just keeps coming back to bite people in the arses!!

Well done Mr. Lennell,Jeff and my coach Helen Pelligrini.........and everyone else.
Bad luck Mr Long, tough day!

cheers

Tony.

P.S. Still having difficulties getting a womens team together for Rachuig?

Hi guys, could someone please be so kind to post who made the mend rachuig team. Just wondering who was selected over Michael that's all. By the way well bowled Michael.

1st Dion Alexander
2nd Robert Chinner
3rd Robert Elliot
4th Ashley Warren
------------------------------
5th Jason Turai (selected)
6th Michael Tran
7th Mathew Schoessow (selected)

was very tight going into the last game with only 30 pins between 2nd - 9th placings.

Well Done to all that made the teams - best of luck at Rachuig.....:D:D:D

Hey Rob I thought you had retired :confused::confused:

wow i would like to thank SA TBA for kicking mike in the nuts when this bloke gives up his free time over and over again to improve the quality bowling in this state and give us all something to bowl in that would prepare every one for bowling for state teams and national tournaments mikes reward select from below him nice pat on the back hey

well bowl Michael

Well Done to all that made the teams - best of luck at Rachuig.....:D:D:D

Hey Rob I thought you had retired :confused::confused:

Where did you here crap like that from. :p:p:p:p

Although, when I looked around the room at the meeting after & the other 5 guys range between 21 - 24 in age compared to 40'ish, I did think about it.

Your the Grandpa Robbie.............
40ish............yeah right...........my left testicle you are.......try 50ish!

about time you retired from Rachuig.......let the elite young ones have there fun!!

Although, when I looked around the room at the meeting after & the other 5 guys range between 21 - 24 in age compared to 40'ish, I did think about it.

You will be able to take those guys under your wing and show them the way to the Holy Grail .......:D:D

You will be able to take those guys under your wing and show them the way to the Holy Grail .......:D:D

Bugga that, after the trials if they want leading anywhere one of them will have to piggy back me. Cant walk that bloody far.

Well done to all that made the teams. It was very tough and incredibly close towards the end.

However, a special mention to my brother, Tim. A sensational comeback from where you were after Day 1 and to see you selected for the Youth team was worth enduring the disappointment of my own exclusion from the team.

I enjoyed being paired with you for Day 2 and I'm really proud of you mate. I know you will do well come game time.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom