State Team Roll-Offs

Cricky

Manila 2009
Entry Forms for Rachuig, Restricted Challenge & Seniors Challenge are now available from all centres and can also be downloaded from the "State Tournaments - Tasmanian Tournaments" section.

Restricted & Seniors Roll-Offs will be held at Launceston Lanes on the 25th & 26th April - closing date for entries is 9th April. If any bowler wishes to compete in both roll-offs, entry fee is $160.

Rachuig Roll-Offs will be held at Launceston Lanes on the 9th & 10th May and at Devonport Bowl on the 16th & 17th May - closing date for entries is 24th April.

Hello Mr GMC,

Are you able to give us the final list of entrants yet?

Ta muchly,

KFC.

Hi Miss KFC,

I assume that you are enquiring about Rachuig. Final numbers are 9 men & 5 women :-

Ashley Riley, Brad Goss, Joel Reeve, Matt Dickson, Garry Crick, Damian Crick, Chris Commane & Aaron Franklin.

Debbie Riley, Jackie Riley, Kassey Fechner, Anne-Louise Renshaw & Pauline Potter.

See you all at Launceston on the 9th May, 10am start.

Who's the 9th male? Might be my eyes but I only see 8 names lol

Good luck all... I'll be thinking of yous

Sorry, Elliot is the 9th bowler. I must have been having a "SENIOR" moment when I typed that.

Just like to say Congrats to the girls who have made Rachuig I had such a fantastic time last year I truly look forward to catching up with you all in Brissy

and also good luck to the guys rolling off this weekend.

Aye Cricky do you want me to bring Roger with me so you can phone your wife again:p:p:p

Yeah thats him he might have to fly down to Brissy with me so you can get reaquainted with him he says he misses your warm smile:p

Kerrie,

Obviously, you haven't been looking after him very well. Been keeping him in the closet again - aye.

Garry
I've looked after him well he resides in the closet so he doesn't fade or loose that glossy look gunna introduce him to tubby:D

Back
Top Bottom