Sports Series Shirts

Graham

Staff member
With a sponsorship deal likely from our friendly neighbourhood mechanic at Col Pearson Automotive (Jason Pearson), Jeff has asked me to put a post on here regarding everyones opinion on shirts.

Jason is going to put up most of the $$, but it will mean that everyone bowling Sports Series will have to put in $20 each for a TotalBowling Polo shirt (complete with Sports Series and Col Pearson automotive logos on it)

Just have to get an idea if anyone is willing to part with the $20 for one of these fantastic high scoring shirts ?

Leave a post, PM me or email and let me know!

thanks graham, u can put me down as the first,for a totalbowling polo shirt plus a new sponsor for the sport series!!! :D :D $20 is dirt cheap!!!!!!! :D

Count me in............as long as you have them in tent size !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Three please.

One for me , one for the misses , and maybe one for the kid???They are officials after all...

Considering the number of wins these totalbowling polos have had, it will be a fight for the top 5 now!!!!!
Better count me and Jag in as well!

Broni

yeah graham
put me down for one of them as well...need all the help i can get...even if it is what i'm wearing..

TA

Jason Bayldon

One for ME

I would be interested in getting a shirt.

Also wondering how you would decide what colour/design of the shirt would be used. Maybe you could do a poll to see what people like in the shirts.

hi all , just wanted to bump this back to the top , for anyone interested i will take a list of names shirt sizes and money on the weekend.

this is a great offer from jason and hope everyone will support him and the series.

Back
Top Bottom