Sport Series Results Tourn 4

Hippy??

Here are the results for the 4th Sprot Series
Thanks to Lee Mathey and Coco's for some extra sponsorship which meant that we were able to pay a decent prize fund down to 10th spot (half the field)
If you are looking for the points for the year they are in a separate post.

Attachments

• Post Tourn 4.xls
    30 KB · Views: 89
A big thanks to Lee Mathey & Coco's for the extra sponsorship. Thanks to Jeff, Dave, Hillary, Total Bowling, and Batesy for your continued support of the Sports Series.

A big congratulations to Kate on her win today and to Pilko for his second place.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the next stop on Saturday (yes Saturday) the 15th of December.

It was a great win today Katie .... 180 over for the 7 games in qualifying was a great effort on a topugh condition - well bowled.

Thanks to Lee for his generosity it is very appreciated and I am looking forward to the big one next year.

As probably the biggest benefactor of Lee's generous donation to help the sports series today, I want to pass on my thanks - much appreciated, Lee.

Enjoyed my first foray into the Sport Series. Thanks to Lee I had my first taste of 3 person match play and picked up a small cheque too.

Thanks again, and well bowled Kate.

Marto.

Back
Top Bottom