SPC Winners.

bluey

Well done to Paul Trotter and AMP, in Castle Hill today consistency was the key. Awesome job! And if a "Coach" is required for OS.........

Wow was that this weekend just gone.. I'm guessing about 0.5% of the bowling population even knew the dates.

Well done Paul and AMP, I am sure you will do us proud.

You're quite right Tim this used to be a Tournament that was talked about for weeks, sometimes months in advance.
Now it goes by almost un-noticed. What happened?

You're quite right Tim this used to be a Tournament that was talked about for weeks, sometimes months in advance.
Now it goes by almost un-noticed. What happened?

What happened was TotalBowling and AMF ended their partnership and no one hears about it on here anymore. Very sad.

Anyways congrats to Paul Trotter and congrats to AMP (Again!) :p, on their very good wins. Good luck to both of you and Paul I envy you as you get to bowl against Walter Ray Williams Jr. So cool!

MY GOODNESS, 12 games than Matchplay, I've bowled in more games in a Daybreaker than that. AMF should give away running Tournaments, they just don't care.

willey

I think you could re-enter to set your 6 game total, bring back the old 24 game qualifying!!! :D

The SPC this year was a 6 game re-entry qualifying cutting to top 24, top 24 bowled a further 6 game "sprint", cut to the top 12, 11 games of matchplay, then a 1 game stepladder for 2 v 3, then winner v 1 with no repcharge.

Some bowlers bowled 18 games on saturday, then the sprint and matchplay on sunday.

Back
Top Bottom