SILLY SEASON DOUBLES RESULTS 2012

FLOWER

Attaching the results - those of you who have not collected your prize money, could you please contact me and I will transfer to your bank (details please).

Many thanks to all the bowlers who participated today with gusto - a fun day but some really serious bowling also. Congratulations to Jon King and Darrin Comrie (The Frosty Spares) who gave away 360 pins but still managed a win finishing with a combined scratch average of 239.5, translating into 221.9 hcp. Broni and Jagga Morgan (LYCNSD2HO - work it out!!) were only 18 pins behind with Broni 'carrying' Jagga to a 2nd placing and the inform Tamara Harmsworth and Duane Gilliland (Santa's Last Resort) a further 7 pins away in 3rd place.

Gold Coast Assn. 2013 members, the Extremely Bad Santas - Jason Scott and Brian Looby put up a good fight to finish 4th ahead of Megan Jackson and Ryan Edgar (Jingle these Belles), past winners Katie Kroehnert and Tony Hamilton (Oh Dear Droppings), the boys from Mt. Gravatt, Sang Park and Jay Choi (DDAK-NE STYLE) and Greg. Hargreaves and Eric Aarsse (Jolly Old Bitches).

Jon King was the High Scratch winner and Broni, the Handicap winner, receiving their pins with HATS by Stella ....

Best Dressed Team - a tie .... Mitch Hennessey and Shannon Gallagher (in their wonderful 'hot' reindeer outfits and to Chris Titheradge and Cindy Phelan for being Christmas trees.

Batesy picked Best Team name and once again a tie - LYCNSD2HO (once again work it out!) and Ho 'Bloody' Ho ... John Whillans and Barb Richmond and in the heat it really expressed their feelings.

Matt Que was the recipient of a special award for the best dressed single - a BIG Christmas tree with presents underneath - we shall say no more !!!!

Many thanks to all for the good wishes and a special TA! to TBAQ for the lovely gift - I will treasure it always. The flowers look great in it, Darryl and Stella.

I will post a couple of piccys later.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]

Attachments

• RESULTS SILLY SEASON DOUBLES 2012.pdf
    10.5 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Cin
Back
Top Bottom