Other Satisfaxtion

M

mr_change

I have never given a ball review ever before, but this time I am so excited about the performance of this ball that I just have to let other people know.

I purchased this ball At Ipswich Superbowl from Dino I got him to drill it to go long with a late releash of energy. I got it from him last tuesady and had a bowl with on Wednesday lunch time, on a lane condtion that had the cash league bowl the night before and the morning league before I got on, so the lane condtions were really chopped up. My first reaction was surprised at how well the ball cleared through the heads and still had a very controlled and strong finish. I was still abill to bowl 27 over average for the series.

Tonight in league I pulled it out on a fresh condtion. The ball cleared the heads as you expect on a fresh condtion, but the exciting part happens as the ball made it's sharp turn and just acelerated into the pocket and smashed the pins.

I strongly suggest anyone looking for a new ball not to go past this one. The only other suggestion is have Dino at Ipswich Superbowl drill it as he know best when it comes to lane masters.

I thought I was on the right track when I brought my first Lane # 1 ball, I brought a Tsunami H20, This ball hit the pins with awesome energy, I bowl my first 300 game and my first 900 4 game series with it. But after half a season the ball started losing it's carry power, Instead of bowling between from 20 out to 8 and back, I would bowl 15 out to 8 and back, and in the end just about 120 games up I needed to bowl down 10 board to the pocket. This ball had lost it's ability to hook and had no power at the pins, leaving loads of 10 pins. Infact I would only strike every 2nd pocket shot. I had more carry power when I bowl straight and fast.

I brought this Satisfaxtion for much less than the Tsunami H20. But I have bowled over 300 games with it and it still hooks like it did when I first brought it. I place this ball on 20 and it goes out to about 6, comes back hard. This is the same amount of hook I was getting from it out of the box.

So not only do these balls hit hard, they have a good life span. Don't hesitate anymore make a decision and get a lanemaster/Legends ball. Give Dino at Ipswhich Superbowl a call. He is an awesome ball driller and can drill your Legends gear the right way for you.

Back
Top Bottom