SAJYC - Elizabeth

BOBBA

aka "Dragohan"
Hi All,
Just a reminder to all interested Junior/Youth bowlers that the time has come for the next stop in the circuit. The Venue: Elizabeth Bowland. The Time: 9.00am check-in (TBC). The Date: Sunday 9th September. The Plug: The circuit is a great way for young bowlers to meet new people, gain experience against people in your age group, gain experience at different centres on different conditions and most importantly a great way to have FUN!!

So far this year the circuit has seen record numbers, has attracted a lot of new and youthful faces and has seen many people have a great time. Sounds pretty good huh?? Indicate your interest by posting here and I will try to get an entry form posted up shortly.

Cheers,
Bobba

Thanks Bobba, have been a bit busy the past weeks and unfortunately have not been able to get all the stuff around to the centres. Hopefully this does not effect entries!!! SUNDAY BE THERE!!! This year the Circuit has been a great success and with only 3 rounds left on the calendar, everyone still has a chance to win it!! At the end of this year I will be setting the circuit up for the 2008 calendar year but as it is near impossible to run a series in Australia from Japan someone else will take the reins.

The success this year is a testament to the bowlers out there that are willing to give it a go and I thank you all for your support. Entry Form for Elizabeth is attached, sorry I've been slack but organising an Exchange is not as easy as filling out one piece of paper (unfortunately!!) I will email all members an entry form in 2 minutes time and I look forward to everyone's support in the remaining few events. Also Ranking Points will be updated after the U23's!! These will start to get a bit confusing as rounds start to get dropped and what not so just look @ the numbers @ the end lol!!!

Thanks

Dion

Attachments

• Elizabeth Entry Form.pdf
    176.3 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom