Boys Manger (Aunty) Lyn A
Boys Coach David B
Girls Manger Vorn H
Girls Coach (Uncle) Bob A

HAHA

Well done to the new guys and girls

Ashley Warren from SA

Congrats guys n girls.

Should be an experience for those who havn't done it before.

Good luck!

Hey Guys

Congratulations to you all. It was a great battle for everyone, you all worked extremely hard. Condolences to those who didnt make it. But remeber if you didnt get in it is not the end there are several more opportunities for you to make state teams. ~
I want to say a special congratulations to my best mate Dion and my little rochy babes congratulations to you both on your captain selections. You both deserve it, no matter what anyone says.
I hope all the new boys and girls in the team have a brilliant time I know i did in my years! I also hope to see you all there, I'll see if I can get the time off work.

Louie (Mum)

Well Done to everyone that made the team. Also congratulations to Dion and Rochelyn for being selected as captains.

Peace
Chris

Congrats to everybody who made the team, especially to Dion, Matt and Ash. You guys are the best n deserve it heaps!!
Cant wait to c ya all in Canberra in just 5 months time!!

Chow!!

Jen

Congratulations all, it was a fantastic display of bowling all weekend, and it came down to the wire at the end....very very close and entertaining to watch!

I wish dion and shorty the best in their respective roles as captains, i cannot wait to see you guys holding the trophies at the end of the tournament.

Congratulations again to all who made it, now the hard yards begin towards a journey that the newbies will remember forever!!! (yes i miss juniors :p)

Brad

First of all Congrats to Matty and Megans on topping it well done chaps!!! Mike Hosie fantastic effort buddy ya worked hard all weekend and deserved everything you got out there well done and enjoy the coming months!!! To the newies (Mike, Brad our first lefty since 96, Aaron, Renee P, Renee S, Amy and Lauren) congrats all to all of you for making it and i hope you enjoy the next few months, I'm sure you will!!! To my partner in crime Ms. Short stuff herself Rochy congrats on a deserving captain sweets I'm sure you'll do a great job and you'll bring that girls cup back 2 Adelaide!!! Congrats everyone who made the team you are all there because you deserve to be and you put in a great amount of effort through-out the trials!!! Also a huge h bad luck goes out to Leah and Matty T you both deserved to be there but just fell short, Matty I'm sure NEXT year will be your year and Leah I know we haven't seen the last of you!!!

Dion A
Capt. Pleb :D

Hey Dion yes your right hon, 96 was the last year for a lefty to bowl, If my mind correctly serves me it was Martin Longayroux.

It has been 10 years since I first bowled shield , back in 1995 :shock: and then i went on in 96 and my final year in 97 . We were always bridesmaids in 95 and 96 , but oh well, We had some amazing times , i think 95 and 96 were special coz Parky always did his Racing call of our team , we were all in fits of laughter by the end!.

But I wish everyone the best of luck this year and hope you bring home the cups!

Hey Congratulations to you all for making the team... Guess i'll see you's in Canberra...
Welldone! :lol:

Alicia... NQ!

Congrats to Everyone who made the team, from the sound of things you all bowled well..

Well done to both of the Captains also.. And Brad.. your too old stop posting lol

Cya's in Canberra

i would just like to congrats on everyone who bowled over the weekend....you all bowled well!! =D> i welcome the new bowlers to the team and i hope all of you will enjoy it as much as i did in my first year. :eek: congrats to Big D for getting captain twice in a row! well done to all!!!

Luv ~ ShAwTy ~
xox

Congrats to all that made the team, especially myself 8) haha, lookin forward to seeing yas soon, ciao

Yeah congrats to everyone for making the team, i know you will do well :D My bro's still spewin about not being told about 1st round of trials, but i s'pose **it happens :evil: He's got a year left and i'm sure he'll make it. BRING BACK THA SHIELD KIDS.....MAKE SA PROUD

Back
Top Bottom