MEN

1 Brenton Davy 4873 107.23
2 Tavis Johnson 4757 106.07
3 Rob Chinner 4839 104.14
4 Rob Modra 4636 100.36
5 Greig Lyas 4485 100.35
6 Wesley Craill 4702 100.02
7 Tony Cottrell 4567 98.42

For every win there was a bonus 50 pins for the winner I have not put how many bonus points all the bowlers got.

Congratulations to all The bowlers that made the team , heres to October hey :D

Just wanted to say WELL DONE to all that made the Team.. Hopefully we'll hear soon who our Management Team is..

Welcome to the new bowlers in the team too! You'll never experience what its like to bowl Rachuig... Especially here in SA....

Lets be a TEAM and bring home some trophies!! Its been a while!

Cheers everyone!
Martina
:D:D:D

I would like to congratulate my good friends martina and Jo on making the team i know you two, as well as all the team will do the state proud

Congrats to the whole team as well, both male and female teams look strong

Brad

congrats to beck cordes well done on making the team.. and to u too tavis, lets hope i make rachuig as well cause then we can freak u sa guys out again like in youth nats lol :p also congrats brenton after finishing on top of trials well bowled brenton... hopefully ill c u all at rachuig

Congrats to everyone who made the team. Goodluck when ya guys go away, we know ya'll do well.

Dion :D

I would be interested to know if I am the oldest Rachuig rookie of all time. :oops:

I'm 55 and this will be my first (and last) Rachuig.

Thanks to Rhonda for talking me into entering this year.

Greig

If you didnt want to bowl you wouldnt have...

Also, why is this your last rachuig again Greig??? Are you having kids aswell.........................

;)

Greig said:
I would be interested to know if I am the oldest Rachuig rookie of all time. :oops:
I'm 55 and this will be my first (and last) Rachuig.
Greig

Sorry Greig, no.
The oldest debutant in Rachuig history is Millie Hayton (Born 1896) who qualified for the 1965 Tasmanian Womens Rachuig Team, at the age of 69 years. :shock:

Mrs Hayton was a 113 average league bowler at Moonah back in those days, and made the side after rolling a :eek: 262 Game :eek: in the final game of roll-offs to make the squad.

John Dobson was the Tournament Director on that weekend in 1965, and was not convinced that Hayton should go as, she was patently not up to Rachuig standard, however, Millie Hayton's neice was also on the Tournament Committee - and so, Hayton went off to Rachuig........and promptly averaged 111 for her 5 games in the tournament. :D

Great story - and it's legit too. :wink:

Tiger, thanks for that, and yes, it is a great story.

I was hoping my question would draw a response of that nature.

Nice average there Brenton, but after bowling for as long as you have I would have thought 107 was a little on the low side, or is that your Golf Ave.

Stax

Stax, Stax........

Thats petersen points (and yes my current golf average LOL!).

Ave. was abt 211

Must say I am looking forward to this years event, a relatively new, inexperienced team, but one that has the right attitude to preparing for Rachuig

Changes to Ladies & Mens SA Team

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let eveyone know that we have had some changes in both our Mens & Womens Teams for 2004.

Lorna Johnson OUT
Helen Pellegrini IN

Rob Chinner OUT
Gordon Colmer IN

Two new members not having bowled rachuig before. The Teams welcome both bowlers to the team.

Welcome Helen & Gordon on behalf of the Team!

Lets bring home some gold in October!
Martina

:D
i like dunkin dohnuts who else does?

p.s i pressed the 50 squid butten, insuficent funds

Back
Top Bottom