Ebonite RXS 300

KANAFA!

Coverstock: GBV 11.2
RG: 2.58"
Differential: .038"

Pin to PAP Distance: 4 1/2". Pin over ring finger
Surface Preparation: Box Condition

What I Was Looking For in this Ball and Layout:

What i was looking for with this ball and layout, was a ball for medium oil. I drilled the ball with the higher pin placement so i could get length on the medium oil conditions, but still have enough guts to hit the pins. This ball would hopefully fit under my Angular One.

What I Ended Up With in this Ball and Layout:

What I ended up with was a smooth rolling ball. At first straight out of the box it was quite aggressive, but as it tracked up, it just got smoother and smoother!!! Even though i have the pin above the ring finger, the ball starts to read the lanes midlane. It doesnt jump off the breakpoint, it rolls off the break point. I have played around with the surfaces, and this ball is also very versitile. Sanded to 2000 Abralon, this ball can certainly be an oil ball if needed. I have finished my surface with 4000 Grit Abralon with Factory Finish Polish on top. This just makes it read the carry down better and makes it more predictable. Having said that it is a smooth rolling ball, i must remind you that it is quite a strong ball. if you get the ball on the dry, she will want to move, but the ball is very usuable inside deep angles. Overall, another great ball from Ebonite.

RXS Drilling,

Sorry bout the reflection on the ball.....HeHeHe.

Matt

Attachments

• 102_0165.JPG
    102_0165.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom