Roto Grip ROUGE CELL

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES

AS PER THE ROTO GRIP WEBSITE THE FOLLOWING IS THE INFO ON THE ROGUE CELL

A new generation within the kingdom has materialized and looks to seek total domination.

The Rogue Cell™ utilizes the latest generation of the Cytoplasmic™ coverstock series. The Cytoplasmic XL™ hybrid reactive coverstock features a unique blend of additives creating the highest friction to lane values ever produced by Roto Grip. The blend of solid and pearl coverstock generates the strongest and most consistent hook from release to impact.

The energy from within comes from the highly successful, performance proven Nucleus™ core. This unique asymmetrical core powered the original Cell™ to "Ball of the Year" in 2008.

Mutated from the original, the Rogue Cell™ is set to challenge for superiority in the bowling kingdom.
ROGUE CELL™ Ball FactsCoverstock Cytoplasmic XL™ Hybrid Reactive
Weight Block Nucleus™
Ball Color Sky Blue / Purple / Royal Pearl
Ball Finish 4000 Abralon
Durometer 73 - 75 Rex D-scale
Flare Potential 7+ Inches (High)
Weights 12 - 16 lbs.
SKU# BBMRRC

ROGUE CELL™ Ball DynamicsBall Weight Radius of Gyration Differential Mass Bias Diff.
16# 2.52 0.048 0.017
15# 2.52 0.056 0.018
14# 2.57 0.046 0.015
13# 2.62 0.037 0.011
12# 2.68 0.027 0.007

START OF MY REVIEW
Well i am sure to give you a better review after a few more games but i can say it hits harder then my original cell that i have
got the pin just above the ring finger drilled like my cell to go long and come in hard, and boy thats what this ball does for me i would recommend if you own either a cell or cell pearl or both this would complete the range unless a newer one comes out.
I managed to shoot around 211 out of the box on a standed house shot
but i finally nailed a good score tonight 10/06/09 (234) which i was very pleased to get and can only hope for more to come.

It combines the coverstock of the original cell with the hitting power of the cell pearl as mentioned above.
As the slogan says ROTO GRIP "KING OF THEM ALL"

Attachments

• 17145.jpg
    17145.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
Re: ROGUE CELL

I'm guessing a Rouge Cell is a pinkish-red coloured Rogue Cell. Haven't seen one of those yet... ;)

Quickie-Review
I've drilled a couple of these and customers are very happy with the results. This ball clears the heads well for a strong ball, then has a predictable strong arcing characteristic and hits like a truck. I mean, everything hits well these days, but this one stands out. I'll probably drill one for myself if I see an event with some oil coming up.

Spelling is just a little rusty.

When is the Splinter Cell coming out? Gotta be the next one in the line.

I think this is the ball Jon King was using at Tweed Heads last weekend. I grabbed the arm of my ball driller, pointed at his ball reaction and salivated.
Impressive looking ball.

Hey Stewey

Jon was throwing the Cell Pearl!

My Rogue Cell is great. It offers plenty of hook with a smooth backend reaction.

Brando

just one of the best series of balls that i have owned hits really well and even carries extremely well not sure what the next series the nomard is like but if it anit roto grip it anit worth having KING OF THEM ALL

I have to say that the Rouge Cell is one heck of a ball, my ball driller/coach moved me up to 16 Lb. and into the Rouge about 6 months ago. Man what a ball, I was amazed at how hard that ball hit, but it does need some oil. I liked it so well I bought a Mars for dry lanes and it hits hard as well, way to go Roto Grop! Good luck and good bowling
Bill

I have to say that the Rouge Cell is one heck of a ball, my ball driller/coach moved me up to 16 Lb. and into the Rouge about 6 months ago. Man what a ball, I was amazed at how hard that ball hit, but it does need some oil. I liked it so well I bought a Mars for dry lanes and it hits hard as well, way to go Roto Grop! Good luck and good bowling
Bill

I agree, the Rogue Cell is an amazing ball with good clearance through the lanes and a nice smooth arcing reaction at the back.

HOWEVER, if you want to step up even further get your hands on a Mutant Cell, just that little bit stronger on the back, but even dull I can get the ball through the heads and midlane.

The Mars I found to be a very strong ball for entry level, however is another beautiful addition to the entry level range. (I do prefer the Pluto in the latest series though)

Nomads as far as I can tell have proved popular, very predictable, and a very heavy hit when going through the pin deck, not much left afterwards.

The Mars I found to be a very strong ball for entry level, however is another beautiful addition to the entry level range. (I do prefer the Pluto in the latest series though)

Speaking of entry level balls from the awesome team @ Roto-Grip, I was wondering if there is going to be something that I can replace my Mercury with soon? (Not that I want to... it's too amazing!)
I swear I only need a 1 ball roller nowadays, cause its all I throw.

I agree, the Rogue Cell is an amazing ball with good clearance through the lanes and a nice smooth arcing reaction at the back.

HOWEVER, if you want to step up even further get your hands on a Mutant Cell, just that little bit stronger on the back, but even dull I can get the ball through the heads and midlane.

I have both the mutant and the rogue and I found the rogue to be a much better, more versatile ball. The mutant is bigger at the backend but thats about the only thing that it does better.

I have both the mutant and the rogue and I found the rogue to be a much better, more versatile ball. The mutant is bigger at the backend but thats about the only thing that it does better.

And what ball do you use day in day out? the one that goes gutter to gutter :p

Back
Top Bottom