Rob Kaluci Wins the 2010 Heritage City Cup

Congratulations to Rob Kaluci who out did the field this weekend at Maryborough. Rob bowled a faultless final against 2nd place getter Shayne Melton, winning in 2 games. Brendan Meads once again proved that he is model of consistency by placing 3rd. Darryl Alford was 4th and had great match with Rob before being defeated in the end.

Tyrone Watson was awarded the new Hammer Bowling ball. Tyrone may not of had the best weekend, but he never gave up. And he never lost his cool. A fitting reward for one of the tours more regular competitors.

Pictured below is Winner Rob Kaluci, 2nd place Shayne Melton and highest placed female Alicia Melton. And Tyrone receiving his new Hammer Bowling ball from awesome tour sponser Lawrie Hill (Animal's Pro Shop)

Attachments

• PIC_0043.jpg
    PIC_0043.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 66
  • PIC_0040.jpg
    PIC_0040.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 63
Well done Rob on your win.

A big thanks to Shane, Jason, John and the staff at Maryborough for a great weekend.

Congratulations to Roberto on his win, bowled consistent all weekend!!

Dunns & Hamish

A massive thanks to Stuart (he'll never cut this year) Crowley. His scoring system is simple awesome. He was there for the whole weekend, and he also puts up with us all bugging him that a score was wrong or a series organizer keeps making new formats.

I really appreciate your efforts

Thanks Shayne

Robert was a machine!
Shayne was never in this, with Rob opening with a string of strikes and then slowly increasing the lead throughout the match.
Well done to the 4 locals who made the matchplay.
Duncan Faser - out in first round (again!) Next year maybe? Or qualify higher next time?
Kritsy Lawton, was bowling, wasn't bowling, oh I don't know. Qualified 10th and went out 2nd round.
Robert Green, out 2nd round in a good match to Alicia Melton.
And Mark Lawton, out in the quater finals to the man nobody could beat, Rob K.

Congratulation on the win Roberto, good form leading into the Switch Open.

Congratulations also to Shaun Dunn on another 300 game

Cheers

Steve

Big thank you to Shayne and crew, for organising a great tournament.

Big thank you to John and family for having a great centre for all of us to bowl in.

Thanks guys

I also would like to thank John and his staff/family for a well run tournament.
It's good when events run on time especially when you have a 7 hour drive home.

I would also like to make mention that despite lower numbers the cut was still 26 and 26 got paid, well done John.

Cheers

Rob

Peter Cameron of Maryborough was the winner of the new Hammer bowling Ball at the 2010 Gympie Grand Slam.

Pictured below is Peter receiving his new ball from Lawrie Hill (Animal's Pro Shop)

Attachments

• PIC_0039.jpg
    PIC_0039.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom