RESULTS - KEDRON 7th/8th May

FLOWER

Well deserved wins for both Stephen Batten and Cindy Phelan to finish top of the ladder in Balls and Puffs after many fell by the wayside on a challenging weekend. Aaron Baker who seems to cash consistently took 2nd in Balls with Rhian Patching in 3rd.
Good efforts from Sharyn Crouchen (2nd) and consistent casher Jeanette Davis taking
3rd place in Puffs.

Rikki Reid with his 220.0 ave was a clear winner from Matt Watson (213.4) and Tony Hamilton (203.7) in Scratch Balls! Rebekah Meads with 200.4 finished in front of Cindy
(198.4) and Krystal King (191.4)

Scratch Pool winner was Rikki with Matt in 2nd. $360 pool with 6 places paid.

Tamerett Awards of $25 each for last place handicap went to Brendan Meads and Bec Whiting. Plenty of good humour from both.

Thanks to AMF Kedron for their co-operation, to the bowlers who continue to support the Tour and to the TEAM, once again most supportive. Thank You.

To those who have cashed and want their $$$ transferred etc. please contact me:
Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected] OR PM

Attaching results:

Attachments

• KEDRON BALLS HCP.pdf
    12.8 KB · Views: 143
  • KEDRON PUFFS HCP.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 101
  • KEDRON SCR POOL.pdf
    5.5 KB · Views: 67
  • KEDRON PUFFS SCR.pdf
    8.4 KB · Views: 81
  • KEDRON BALLS SCR.pdf
    12.9 KB · Views: 56
Mary, this tourny is one of the many reasons you are in the Hall of Fame! Tenpin bowling in this state would not be where it is today without you!!! Thank you for a great weekend. I would love to bowl @ every stop but my coaching takes me away most weekends. To Jason @ Kedron, thank you for supporting this event and also another person who knows their stuff when it comes to running tournies!

Ohh and just one other thing folks...Great to see some men and women Gold Coast names up the top!!! :)

Oops nearly forgot my sponsor. Thank you to BM Enterprises!!!

Grant

Grats to chucky for getting 1st. :)

Shame I couldnt go this event, but cant wait for Cabbo! :)

What a great weekend! Thanks Mary and crew for producing yet again another great weekend! Also want to thank Grant for making my mum feel like a million dollars! She had a ball!

GOLD COAST!!

:)

Thanks for another great twin tour stop Mary, thanks to the bowl staff for all the effort put in. Way to go gold coast!
See you at Cabbo.

Thank Mary., Its good being back bowling with the Twin Tour again this year. :) glad that i finally bowled well.

Thank you Kedron for putting out a good tough condition and making everything run with out a hitch.

Grats to cindy on your awesome bowling as well.

Back
Top Bottom