Results Event #4

ratty133

The Brow
Congrats going to Mitch Marris for winning todays round of the 2008 WA Sports Series at AMF Rockingham.

Mitch bowled well throughout the day and had a well fought victory in the final. Comiserations to the other placegetters in the final, Clinton Phelps, Chris Matthews and Brett Mitchell.

I have attached the scores for eveyone to view.

And also a special mention to the days high games going to Mitch Marris with a fantastic 299 and Colin Murphy with a very solid 290 game.

Keep an eye on TotalBowling and in your local centres, i should have the entry form/flyer for the next event out in the next few days.

Matt

Attachments

• Rockingham - Qualifying.pdf
    73.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Rockingham - Sprint.pdf
    10.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Rockingham - Finals.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Rockingham - Final Scores.pdf
    76.3 KB · Views: 41
Congrats to Mitch on his win in Rockingham

Look forward to the next event........ Is Morley a contender? Enjoying the change in centres

Awesome...

Can you also advise if the Super Bowl centres are candidates? They have kegel machines now? Not sure if they willing to assist with laying patterns though...

Have spoken with them both, but believe it or not, the game rate i have from AMF is almost $1 cheaper than what staff at superbowl quoted me. Although i may have not spoken to the right people?

I will be offering events to the superbowl centres and independants once i come up with how much sponsorship is required as i have committed amounts for each event from AMF to run the series in their centres.......

Back
Top Bottom