tonx

Ogre1.JPG

Ogre2.JPG

Ogre3.JPG

Ogre4.JPG

Kinda pertty :showoff:

Yep, they are in!

Best looking one so far :D

How extremely awesome looking. It's prettier than you Tonx but just falls short of Max :D .

GARF J.

Hmmmm, doesnt everything fall short for Max ;)

If this thing is anywhere near as good as the original, its going to make an awesome 1-2 punch. :D

Tonx, how come there are differnt colours, which colour will be coming out to Australia??

there are two colours steve (actually 3 a blue/silver one is due soon as well)....a black/orange one and a black/purple one...I would assume that the pictures of the same ball look different because of the camera or the lighting...

There has been 4 ogres confirmed in total so far, with a rumour for a 5th to replace the slate blue. As Dale confirmed, the 2 currently released are in the bottom picture, with the blue and silver one to be released around bowl expo in June (or shortly after)

The Orange one is 600 grit matte solid that takes well to surface changes like the Frankie May and AMB solids

The Purple one is a pearlised one SIMILAR TO A PEARL PARTICLE REACTION, The guys over in the USA are killing with this one at the moment, on both THS AND PBA experience leagues, showing its versatility.

The Blue one is a 1500 grit high gloss pearl that is designed to come back very strongly in the backend (Similar to the cover on the Bronze Centaurs, g3's and the green gargoyles) to maximise area on a more open shot, yet the core should still allow it to hold its own on 2-1 and 3-1 shots.

The One after is a Particle for those that like strong traction through oil and control on over under fresh shots.

All have great controlling core numbers, and none will use filler material, so you will get solid hits with awesome control to cover all conditions. For their price, I can't see anything else on the market that can compare.

www.buddiesproshop.com has a video up on the Solid, and I should have a video up after this weekend of the Pearl!

so does anyone know what the next colour for the final ball iam going with light yellow or bright red

Back
Top Bottom