Hammer Raw Hammer Toxic

Taya04

300 x 3
I have heard alot about the new release from Hammer and wanted to know how many people already have one and what you think of them as I am quiet keen on getting one.

Taya

dude from my bowl got one looks like a very good ball.

i cant say much cause i havnt got one lol

he bowled 279 or something 1st game out of the box. im thinking of getting 1 to.

Ask Jason Walsh to tell you more...His looked very good at our last sport series a few weeks ago.

If you like the Doom and the Pain then you will love this ball.

It has a polished cover and is designed to go long and then flip hard at the back.

It is the perfect compliment to the above mentioned balls and continues Hammer's trend of making awesome balls.

Cheers

Steve:D

The wife bought me one for a (early)Christmas present. It hits hard and has a smooth arc to the pocket. It is now the first ball out of my bag. I am a 170 avg. bowler and now consistently throw 600's for series.

I have a pain; which I just love, and I am now looking at the next ball in my kit. I would like to know if toxic is mor reactive than the pain. I want a ball that is more reactive in heavier oil conditions.
KateB

i must say it is a great ball.

bowled 279 at brunswick skin second game

Well I have had my Toxic for a bit over a month and let me tell you this thing is a demon.

It goes a little longer than the Doom and the Pain, but has a MASSIVE back end that is much much bigger than these two balls.

It has awesome recovery and really gets rid of the pins. Mine is drilled over the label with no weight holes and it is just massive.

The only thing to watch with this ball is if you miss inside there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE of the ball sitting in the pocket, it will jump through the nose.

This is a great ball for medium conditions especially for those with not a lot of hand.

Do yourself a favour and check these bad boys out.

Cheers

Steve:D

Thankyou Midnighter,
I have done some research and have settled on the No Mercy. I am looking forward too having it in my kit.
KateB.

Back
Top Bottom