Hammer Raw Hammer - Doom

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
I just got this ball from the States this week and it is nothing short of sensational.

It is a skid/flip ball that goes long and then turns the corner at an awesome angle, which for someone without much hand is a huge advantage. It is really good at getting the corner pins out and can be played down the boards for the strokers, or across the boards for the power players. It is really versatile.

For those bowlers who list looks as a priority, the Raw Hammer Doom also looks really good as well with its sparkling red and silver swirl pearlised coverstock.

I have been a Hammer fan since I bought my first one way back in 1986, and this is easily one of their best. Definate 10/10.

Do yourself a favour and check this one out, you won't be disappointed!!

Cheers

Steve:D

I have now had this ball for two weeks, and it just continues to get better.

It is the first in the new "Raw Hammer" series, and if this ball is anything to go by I can't wait for the others.

Today I bowled on a freshly oiled pair, and the ball went nice and long with a hard, sharp turn to the pocket. It really gets the corner pins out, and has a really consistent roll.

Like I said in my previous post, I don't throw a lot of power and it still revs up nicely and hits the pins with an audible crack. If the likes of Jason Walsh get one of these balls in their hand, one can only imagine the carnage

I am so pleased with this ball that I will be ordering two more.

Don't miss out, get yourself one while you can.

Cheers

Steve :D

PS If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

This is the best ball iv bowled with since the sharp blade. drilled to go long then snap hard it hits like a tonne of bricks. recently bowled 2 289 games in 2 days using the RAW HAMMER-DOOM

I have bowled two 300's with this ball in the last 6 months, it just keeps getting better and better.

GO HAMMER!!!!

Cheers

Steve:D

Got mine recently and started using it got it drilled for a skid flippy arc reaction and on ths its a beast of a ball i normally only have to move a couple of boards throughout the night

i'm seriously thinking of getting another one drilled for a more angular reaction

Back
Top Bottom