Rachuig

Well done to our Ladies team - what a wonderful 3 days, they were so focused on the job at hand. We have worked so hard this year to achieve this. Well done to Cheryl, Elaine, Bec and the girls for the great effort over the three days of competition. It was not our year with the guys team but fantastic bowling from Andrew, Bruno, Bec and Jacinta to make all stars.
Piece of history now in the NT - first win in Rachuig for the ladies.

Job well done - Bec, Nat, Yvette, Kaye, Jacinta and Bronwyn.

June

WOOHOO
Congrats ladies what a great achievement. I'm sure you will all have a huge celebration at the dinner.
I just personally want to say a huge congrats to Bec you must have been one hell of a captain.

Congrats Andrew, Bruno, Bec and Jacinta for making allstars

Congratulations to the NT Ladies Rachuig team on being awarded the ultimate accolade last night at the NT Sports Awards.....the girls were named 2008 NT Team of The Year, over more "recognised" sports teams entries from rugby and netball.

A big feather in the cap for bowling, especially in the Territory where a lot of hard work has been put in over the years to justify its credibility as a major sport, and rightful inclusion in the NTIS stable of sports.

To have been part of Territory Bowling in 2003 and nominated for these sporting awards in 2004, I know what a magnificent achievement this is Girls.

WELL DONE!!!!!!!

Mick House:D

Back
Top Bottom