Queensland World Plate Open to all bowlers.

Calling all Classic and below bowlers. I am thinking of running a tournament along the same lines as the World Cup held at Caboolture. Twist will be that it is aimed at the Classic and below bowlers first. If I don’t get enough interest I will open it up to Open bowlers but with a negative handicap.
Plan is to hold it at Strathpine on the same day as World Cup.
Need to know if thee is enough interest for this.
Cost will be around $120 and prize money will not be big. This is more about getting more people out bowling. Let me know if interested in the comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to be no interest in this event.

Nomination form for those who are interested in a fun day. Also can nominate at the bowl and pay deposit over the counter.

Attachments

• World Plate 2018.pdf
    112.3 KB · Views: 25
Still have room for more bowlers. If we do not get enough classic bowlers by 20th we will open it up to Open grade bowlers using a negative tournament handicap.

This tourney is now open up all bowlers. If you are an open bowler and want a challenge give it a go. 1st Place $500 based on 32 bowlers.

$500 to the winner and only $120 to enter. 2018 World Plate at Strathpine 7 Jan. still have some spots available. See Total Bowling or Strathpine Hyper Bowl for entry forms. Based on 32 bowlers using World Cup soccer format.

Back
Top Bottom