QUEENSLAND CUP LANE PATTERN

Graham

Staff member
This pattern is going to be used for the Queensland Cup this weekend.

It is also being used in the Spot Rolloff on Thursday night, and I believe Kedron will be doing some lanes on Friday night from 9pm with the condition down. (I will confirm this)

Well looks like a fair sort of funnel to the pocket to me . What does everyone think? Will it be a carry contest or what? :roll:

Yes will be interesting, but I have to disagree on the carry contest thing. Generally when a Summit is screaming down the lane on HIGH it doesn't generally put alot of oil down. Will be interesting to see how long it holds up for. Will wait eagerly to find out!

I think the pattern is a significant improvement on last years. Length, oil and buff have all been increased. I dont think the oil durability will be a problem. Yes it may dry out a little with some traffic but there is plenty in the middle to last all day (even for the swingers).

The pattern does look a little easy, I expect the winner to avg 235 with maybe 2-3 x 300's during the tournament. At the end of the day though, everyone has a shot, and a chance at winning the tournament if your right/left handed or if you have revs or no revs.

MarkV

I am with you, have concerns about the oil holding up, it just doesnt seem to happen in Qld :)

As for my team mate old Georgie Boy of course he is not concerned coz the left will hold up with no traffic on it. I am betting he wont have to move more then 3 boards for the whole tournment.

As always tho it will come down to who is throwing it the best on the weekend. Good luck to everyone and see you all there.

Jez

Me having to move 3 boards is crazy talk, I hope that day never happens..........

Wow that looks like an excellent pattern they are giving ya's. It should be a really high scoring tournanment based on that...enjoy the oil while you have it. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom