Qld South Youth Roll-Off

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Just a reminder that nominations for the Qld South Roll-Off close on Wednesday 25th August. Forms can be downloaded from the tournament entry forms section of this forum.

how r numbers going for both boys and girls?? im defiantly trying out just been flat out with work will have my entry in at latest next fri

I was looking at trying out but can't. :(
Silly 8 week rule. Just a question why would you have to have 8 weeks up in league for a scatch tournament?

the 8 wk rule is there so that u establish an avg and even though its a scratch thing they need to b able to tell wat sort of avg u shoot wen they make the final selection i guess as top 3 make it and one gets selected....

Yeah fair enough. I was having my back worked on didn't have a chance to bowl until now. Well that's life I guess.

Also the enrty sheet says that top for make it with the highest pinfall. I didn't see anything about being picked.

"Team positions will be determined on pinfall of the four highest placed bowlers in the roll-off. The process is the same for male and female teams."

Back
Top Bottom