QLD A.T.B.S.O. STATE TEAMS RESULTS 2007

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
Congratulations to the following seniors who competed this weekend at Mt Gravatt and made it into the following teams
Mens Scratch
Kevin Blackmore ..... bowled +433 ... to ave 228 over 15 games ;)
Michael Sullivan
Ricky Carlos
Lawrie Hill ( C )
Grant Barsby
Andrew Nicol
.Reg Reichel elected to take his position in the restricted team .
Manager John Guest
Ladies
Carole Woodward (C)
Dot Taylor
Sarah Knowland
Mary Blackmore
Gale Heley
Jenny Yarnold
Manager Bev Jamieson
Restricted
John Lilley
Reg Reichel
Jim Hannah
JJ Runge
Amber Hansen
Margaret Wingett
Manager Rhondda Onley
a Special thank you to Bev, Vanessa, Rhondda,for their hard work behind the scenes to make it a successful weekend and thanks to Colleen for her helping hand on the trade table.
Thank you to the Staff at Mt Gravatt Lanes for a smooth running tournament.
attached are the results
and the entrants for Masters next Sunday 17th June at Mt Gravatt

Chilly

Attachments

• ATBSO State Cships.xls
    55.5 KB · Views: 80
CONGRATS ON GETTING THE RESULTS UP SO SOON I'M ONLY ON MY THIRD GLASS OF RED AND EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE LOL

KJ

I promised to have them on asap but did stop for tea first
:thumbup:
chilly

WELL DONE TO ALL OF THE BOWLERS. I SEE YOU ALL BOWLED WELL.
CONGRATS GALE WELL DONE HUNNY.

Congratulations to all the bowlers that made State Teams on the Week-end. I hope you all bowl well in Perth and have a great time. Kevin and Mary! great bowling Kevin, keep up the high scores for the up-coming events. Mary, so glad you made the team. Hope I get to see you before I go away, if not, bowl well and have a great time , you will love it.
Best wishes to all. Cheers Christene

Congrats to you all for making the team, and a huge congrats to the captains....... Aminal and Carole, make us proud over there.......

AUSTRALIAN TENPIN BOWLING SENIORS ORGANISATION QUEENSLAND
Male Scratch Masters to bowl on 17th June at Mt Gravatt
Name Team Mixed Team Doubles Mxd Doubles Singles All Events
Sid Ciancio (D/Chp) 0 0 0 0 0 0

I know that I haven't been totally with it for a while, and I am old and feeble now, but if my memory serves me right, isn't Rudy Turozcki (and not Sid Ciancio) defending ATBSO masters champion????? :confused:

Jagga

Yes, Rudi was defending champion but when he pulled out of 2006 team, Sid, as runner-up, was our representative at the Nationals in Tassie.
As Rudi hasn't bowled in ATBSOQ since the Masters and is now not a financial member, Sid was named as D/ Champion due to the fact that he was our Representative at Nationals.

Have checked all tournaments since Masters(2006) to verify as true and correct

Carol
Assistant Secretary ATBSOQ
Bev
Secretary ATBSOQ

Here is the relevant 2006 information:

Congratulations to all bowlers who made todays masters line up.... it was a mixture of 'young guns and oldies' with some great games to keep all guessing who would be eliminated as the blocks progressed
results are
Open Master .... Rudy Turoczi
Ladies Master ..... Dot Taylor
Restricted Master ... David Knowland
Restricted Ladies ... Gail May - this went to a repercharge between Gail and Lizzie Collins (a hard fought match - shame both ladies couldn't win)
T.B.A.Q. VETERAN MASTERS MENS .... SID CIANCO
.......................................LADIES.... DOT TAYLOR

Not sure who were the Veteran winners this year.

Results from ATBSOQ masters held today 17/06/2007 are
Mens Sratch :- Albert Mazzoni * unable to attend - replaced by Runner up - Sid Cianco
Ladies :- Carole Woodward
Restricted Mens :- Gary Volz * unable to attend - replaced by Runner up - Steve Adams
Restricted Ladies :- Ngaio Hadley
Congratulations and bowl well in Perth
cheers :rolleyes:
Carol

Reg -

The title "Veterans masters" has been gone for the last two years - in line with TBA, it is now known as the (TBAQ) Queensland Seniors Masters.

Last year, the event was incorporated into the ATBSOQ state masters event, in a bid to get more numbers - and as Sid was the highest placed 50+ year old in the event, he was declared the winner, and represented Queensland in the TBA Seniors cup held at Moonah after ATBSO was finished.

This year, in conjunction with the nationally ranked Queensland Seniors Cup, TBAQ incorporated the nomination and selection for the Queensland Seniors Challenge Team, and also the Queensland Seniors Masters, with the respective winners being Brian Looby and Barb Richmond (who will represent Qld in Altona in October)

Incorporating both the state team selections/seniors masters selections within the one major tournament was very successful with regard to the number of nominations, and the overall cost factor to bowlers, and we look forward to the association again next year. :)

Broni Morgan
Qld Seniors Challenge Co-ordinator

Back
Top Bottom