pin layout advice needed

Hi people,

Can you please advise me how my bottom ball (Storm Trifecta) should react based on it's drilling in relation to the pin? I know I will get varied opinions on this but I have only been bowling for about 9 months and seem to be taking bad advice far too often. I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts. As you can see, the Trifecta has just been re-drilled. I'm only a tweener and still developing my action, but this ball simply doesn't want to turn, especially in heavy conditions. My Track Solution Power Plus (top right) however is consistent and predictable, unlike the Trifecta which I'm close to giving up on.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Rob

It is very hard to give you the low down on how your Trifecta should react without knowing what your Positive Axis Point coordinates are!

If you know your PAP coordinates please post them on here. If you don’t know your PAP coordinates see your ball driller and get him/her to measure them.

At a glance it appears that the RAD is positioned under your thumb. If you have a standard PAP, locating the RAD in this position will not give you a strong backend reaction.

From what i can remember of your early days rob, your PAP was approx 5 3/4" right, 1/8" down.

If you are still being coached by the same guy since last time i spoke to you, i would suggest getting those measurements checked, because i would assume your hand positions would have changed by now.

Cheers

Peter Biggs
The 11th Frame
Blacktown

Back
Top Bottom