PBA US Open, Two handed bowler takes on the bowling greats!

wchester

Bowling Tragic
I strongly urge all of you with broadband connections to log onto pba.com and sign up for the free trial of Strikepass so you can watch tomorrow's US Open PBA finals. The show will also be available on demand for trhose of you who can't view it tomorrow morning.

This year's televised U.S. Open finals features five bowlers, three of whom are current PBA Hall of Famers. One of whom is very arguably a future PBA Hall of Famer, and an amateur from Finland who will be the first amateur to appear in a U.S. Open telecast in a long time, as well as the first two-handed bowler on a PBA telecast of ANY kind. There are also two former two-time U.S. Open champions on the telecast, one of whom is the defending champion (fourth-seeded Walter Ray Williams, Jr.) and the other (top qualifier Pete Weber) already guaranteed to be bowling in the championship match.

Already, people talking about the great two handed style Finland amateur, fifth-seeded Osku Palermaa, being up against "Murderers' Row" and what a sight it would be if he climbed the ladder in the finals.

This is definitely one for the ages, and even before the show gets underway, I urge you to look at this show as a potential Instant Classic.

Then after it's all over, ring up Orange Tenpin Bowl and urge Jason Belmonte to join the PBA right now!

Sorrty but unless you subscribe you can only watch a five minute clip of jason couch's ToC 2002 win

It costs about $ 8.00AD a month

I'm disappointed because this will be great and i had to cancel my subscription due to money that needed to be saved

Back
Top Bottom