Pattern R&D day at Cabbo

Schmicko

King of the Cabbo Carry
R&D day lores.jpg Hey guys and gals,

As the thread title suggests, I'm doing a bit of research and development on the 22nd Nov @ 12:30pm, and laying a bunch of patterns that we will be using here at cabbo over the next 12 months. Some are the final version, some are a work in progress.. I'd like to get as many different types of bowler onto these patterns as possible... So this is an invite to anyone and everyone that wants to come down and help me out by bowling on them for two hours.. there are a few catches thou, which are as follows:
- no pattern details or pretty graphs until after bowling has finished
- obviously I'd like feedback, (actual feedback, don't sook) so a few minutes to write down your thoughts on each pattern would be super
- there will be various go pros and cameras set up for downlane ball motion analysis
- its not free, neither is conditioner or cleaner.. so $25 is the cost

That's it, hope I can wrangle a few of you to come in...

Any questions, just ask me on here, facebook or the mob 0457772727

Cheers,

Thanks jo, just finalising.. We're busy as hell leading into xmas.. Should have a date my tomorrow night

Ok, so i have two options available.. It's close to xmas, however, it's all we have available before we may be laying some of these patterns for tournaments.. Either Sunday 20th dec or a week night during the week prior (14th-18th Dec) please let me know what suits, if you're planning on attending

Cheers

Hi Mick

I'd be keen - Sunday is probably better for me but if it's a week night say from 7:00pm on, count me in.

ok, I have finally worked all the dates and times...

Cost:$25pp
Date:20th December
Time:1:30pm-3:30pm

If you aren't too busy, pop in and have a go... there will a broad mix of patterns to bowl on

Cheers

Reactions: K-C
Back
Top Bottom