Visionary OGRE

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
I've just drilled mine, and thrown a couple of shots. Will get a better look in the morning.

Drilled it up with the pin 4" from PAP, under the fingers, with the CG at 75*. small weighthole 3 inches down from PAP.

This thing looks like the real deal. Smooth with mucho power to spare. With the 600grit finish it was burning up a little, so I smoothed it out with 1000 abralon.

PS... If the Immortal Solid was the frog in a blender, this looks like Garfield has been in one :)

ogredrill.jpg

ogrelabel1.jpg

ogrelabel2.jpg

seen carl throw his yesterday.. looked ok but i guess carl makes anything look good.. had it drilled pin above ring finger and cg straight below...

just waitin to see if they bring a bright pink and lime green ball out next then they would be pretty much set with the range thats out only missing a bright yellow,blue so that be the last four colours they bring out or what

Hi All,

I have had my Ogre for a while now and to be honest, the more I bowl this ball, the more I just can't get it off my hand.

I have my Ogre drilled just to roll, and the prediciatability I see off this ball is amazing. I have found this ball to be perfect on a variety of conditions ranging from the normal league pattern through to all the tournament patterns. When you get this ball, you will just be amazed at the versatility it provides on a variety of conditions.

In terms of the carry, AMAZING! It keeps the pins low enabling you to maximise your carry.

I usually don't recommend balls that often, however, I just can't speak highly enough of the OGRE SOLID. The more it tracks, the more I just can't let it go.
So in recap this ball offers PREDICTABILITY, VERSATILITY & AMAZING CARRY! Your sure to see your scores go in one direction and that is sky high!!!!!

Joel

Back
Top Bottom