NSW Storm Sport Series Event #5 AMF Blacktown - 7th September

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Back over at AMF Blacktown for our next event on the 7th of September. The 8 game format with top 5 stepladder is the format that will feature for the next event.

Start time is 8:30am as always, and entry is back down to $90.

I'll post a pattern for the event within the week, but it'll most likely be a medium length pattern.

Cheers, Cow

Fathers Day? That's not a good enough excuse. It's just a commercially made up day to boost sales during a dead time of the year. Everyday is father's day for me, don't need to celebrate it once a year.

Fair enough Chris, it was just an observation and one i thought others might like to know, i suppose everyone is different. I make a point of visiting mum on fathers day as he has passed. So I will skip the SS event #5. I doubt Cow realised it was fathers day but if thats the date its all good.

I both didn't realise and didn't have much choice. With NSW Open, Country Challenge, State league and everything else that goes on we didn't have that many spare weekends in the year. Hope to see you at the next event!

Cheers, Cow

Hahaha! That's happened to me. After slogging through about 6 calendars of bowling events to help Dwayne with a date for Pit Stop, we came upon this great free weekend in the start of September. It was perfect. We were just about to make a celebratory coffee when Eileen matter-of-factly said "Father's Day...?" Queue groans and slumped shoulders all round...

Hahaha! That's happened to me. After slogging through about 6 calendars of bowling events to help Dwayne with a date for Pit Stop, we came upon this great free weekend in the start of September. It was perfect. We were just about to make a celebratory coffee when Eileen matter-of-factly said "Father's Day...?" Queue groans and slumped shoulders all round...
Well we can look at this two ways, us men are so selfless that we tend to overlook these days that are intended for us for the greater good or we are so hopeless we forget these dates of importance like anniversaries, wifes birthday etc which I'm definately the latter, they say you forget it once and you'll remember it for the rest of your life:p

Squad list

Andrey Hurwood
Anthony Dallas
Richard Bugeja
Alexander Ponomarev
Isaac Creswell
Sam Cooley
Gavin Jones
Corwyn Fitzpatrick
Darrin Honeysett
Dwayne Lawrence
Vince Romeo