NSW STORM Sport Series #6 Shellharbour Bowl

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Back down to Shellharbour Bowl for the last event of the 2014 year. We're back to the first format of the year with the two qualifying squads and the elimination final.

The first squad will kick off at 8:15am, and we're hoping to get the 2nd squad under way at 10:30am. 24 bowlers to each squads for now.

Cost is back down to $80 due to the lower amount of games, each squad will complete a 6 round qualifying block and the top third on pin fall will move onto the elimination final.

As we get closer to the date and have a better idea of numbers, we will be able to provide a better idea of how the Elimination final will play out.

Again, the people travelling the furtherest will have priority to the later squad, and the locals will have to enjoy the shorter trip and the early start!

Pattern will be announced within the week once I get confirmation from Shellharbour Bowl.

Will be taking entries in reply to this post, as well as on our Facebook page.

Thanks! John and Stephen

Please put me in the 2nd squad. When you tell us the date, if it doesn't suit, then I'll withdraw again.

Squad listing.

Squad 1
John Velo
Luke Hannon
Tim Bevan
Cherone Griffiths
Wayne Griffiths

Squad 2
Andrey Hurwood
Andy Magill
Andrew Lloyd
Vince Romeo
Chris Thomas
Nathan Shoesmith
Robbie Alston
Samantha Edwards
Gayle Shoesmith
Scott Robertson
Darrin Honeysett
Dean Coulpasis
Dwayne Lawrence
Brett Fitzroy
Anthony Dallas
Rod Weston
Ross Brown
Peter Brierly

Cheers, Cow

Unfortunately, it's looking a little that way at the moment. Hoping to find a few more locals to enter in before the weekend.

Hi everyone,

We're going to be running just the one squad Sunday morning.

It'll be a 9:30 kick off, so not too much earlier for those travelling down. Same format 6 games with the eliminator final.

If you know someone who has their name down and doesn't use Facebook or Totalbowling often, please let them know.

John and Stephen.

Updated squad list.

John Velo
Luke Hannon
Cherone Griffiths
Wayne Griffiths
Mitchell Bloomfield
Rowan Chapman
Adrian Stokes
Jamie Kyriacou
Spike Zahra
Andrey Hurwood
Vince Romeo
Chris Thomas
Nathan Shoesmith
Robbie Alston
Scott Robertson
Darrin Honeysett
Dean Coulpasis
Dwayne Lawrence
Brett Fitzroy
Anthony Dallas
Rod Weston
Ross Brown
Peter Brierly
Dean Coulpasis
Andrew Stirling

John and Stephen

Hey guys. Please remove myself and Adrian from the squad listing as we both are working, but could you please add Cameron Diversi.

Cheers

Rowey

Back
Top Bottom