Orange (Audi Open) 7-8 May

Gosford (Central Coast Cup) June 4-5

Wagga (Riverina Open) July 9-10

Newcastle (Newcastle Cup) August 6-7

Wetherill Park (Western Sydney Cup) Oct 1-2

Port Macquarie (Luke Fowler Memorial) Nov 26-27

Last edited:
Hi Jay,

Have you confirmed any of these dates with the centres yet??? Also your dates are out by a day because you have forgotten about next year being a leap year. I'm also trying to set the dates for State League next year.

Regards
Ron

Reactions: CT
Hey Ron, thanks I've updated it, yes all centres have confirmed these dates, just waiting for TBA to confirm that Orange can run against a seniors event and that Newcastle can run on a TBA weekend (as it did last year).

Reactions: CT
Jayboy (as an extension to show that some people do notice and appreciate sponsors): I don't know if KM is online here: but the link to KMBS above just gives me a 404 error. Does ITB Bowling supplies have a real website, where I (as a non-FB user) can browse and possibly order? I notice that they did not appear in the Online Proshop classified sections.

Thanks,

Alan

Hi All,
Sorry, my website is down at the moment but I am building a new one and it should be done by January. In the meantime, you can email me at [email protected].
I am also a non FB user.
Cheers!
Ken McLachlan
KM Bowling Supplies

Last edited:
Jayboy (as an extension to show that some people do notice and appreciate sponsors): I don't know if KM is online here: but the link to KMBS above just gives me a 404 error. Does ITB Bowling supplies have a real website, where I (as a non-FB user) can browse and possibly order? I notice that they did not appear in the Online Proshop classified sections.

Thanks,

Alan
See Kens reply above Alan.... and no Dale from ITB is facebook only at this stage sorry

Back
Top Bottom