NEWSFLASH: A Star is Born!

RONALD C

Susy wants me Banned
Bowling Bowling Bowling! There you go i mentioned it so don't move this please Mr G W.

Jase and myself just had to show you these pics of the next Group 1 star of the Australian Greyhound circuit.

Cathy is just 13 months old and already having a run down the trial track. Go you good thing!

By Just the best (Australias leading group 1 sire out of Oshanti (who is by the old leading Group 1 sire Head Honcho), she will run like the wind and we are EXCITED! Really EXCITED! 8)

Big night at the creek boys when she has her first start!
Be ready! No bowling for the whole week if she wins! Well be too hamerred! :D

Well done Ronnie,

This is a good thing,get on it guys the first race will be a big crowed for sure.I think it will be a little while before she runs at the creek though!

I think that the first run will be around easter at Capalaba who know after winning a few grades and working her way through to grp 1 status and on our way to many a big race meet.

A long friendship will be unfolding here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Cathy Go

running

By the looks of those pics i think there is someone else that could do with some running. lol . Jas let me know when she runs ill be on it.

Re: running

brown beach boy said:
By the looks of those pics i think there is someone else that could do with some running. lol . Jas let me know when she runs ill be on it.

No mirrors in Ayr is there Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

No worries mate will be a little while before she is at the track! She is only 13 months old and not broken in yet!

You might have to fly down for the big race Sam,will be a major event on the calander mark it up!

Jase

Great one JP & RC - Cathy is showing some promise already!

BTW Sam - Jase is just big boned.

CATHY ..... interesting name guys maybe u could tell us all how u came up with that one !! :eek: :eek: :wink: :wink:

lets just hope she runs better then the owners!!! :lol: :lol:

Hey Jeff,

It's her Kennel name not her race name!

Perhaps Ronnie can shed some light on how we came up with it! :wink:

Jase

ps We are looking for a little help on her Racing name!!!

Any suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!1

how about " what's happening? " or " I'LL CALL YOU BACK"

hamster

p.s How about a new post called " Name that B#&*H "

All very good!

Especially the in house jokes from the "Gerbil"

As for explaining where the name Cathy came from, i will leave it up to your imagination, but lets just say i hope this one can run a bit further than 400m!
Its a lovely name, we just liked it!

Seriously though i thought you all had better imaginations. how are we ever going to give this dog a race name without your help? :?

By the way Jase has promised a free Service to the winning namer! For more information on exactly what this service involves please call Jason at Pearson Automotive for all your servicing needs! =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronnie

RC said:
By the way Jase has promised a free Service to the winning namer! For more information on exactly what this service involves please call Jason at Pearson Automotive for all your servicing needs! =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronnie

Everyone loves a comedian don't they Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!

How’s about this for a prize, guess the race name and win a Lane 1 Bowling shirt, and Dirty Bomb package! Guess the race name and syndicate name and win a Lane 1 bowling contract with all entries, plane fairs and accommodation fully paid for two years! :lol:

Gee that’s a much better prize well done mate! =D> =D>

Jase

P.s By the way that’s for four people wasn’t it Ronnie???? :roll:

GIddy Up

I only hope for your sakes that it can run faster than the news service that talks about it. It's 13 months old and only now is the news out that a star is born.

If it runs as fast as the news service it should be able to complete the 520m in around 14 miniutes I'd say.

Good Luck.

Andrew S. said:
Will Total Bowling be donating a ball to the winner?

Yes - a Lane #1 Dirty Bomb courtesy of Lane #1 ! Thanks Ronnie !!!*

*No, not really. I just made that up.

Well guys if she is as fast as you say,think or hope (and I am not denying anything).
There is only one name to call her.
"SUGAR RAY"......YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK OUT WHY. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom