NEWSFLASH: A Star is Born!

I must admit some of the names are getting better. But i was just wondering whos house you where all at last night sniffing crack though? :lol:

Fair enough jase you got me back! Its 1 all!

As for Carl, your a funny guy!. Jase was telling me that we should name it after you before he gets old and loses all the hand he posseses now. Since we are looking for a dog that will stick to the fence and corner hard how about "Corners like Carl" or "Bends it like Bottomley." That should take a couple of minutes off its 520m time hey Carl? :wink:

And lets just get the free prize thing straight. The only prize i will be giving to the winner is there choice of "The Wristwatch," The Hamburger," The Skateboard,"The Windsurfer" or "The Baby Bird." And these gifts will only come after they have given me a carton of Corona! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dwambo, Sugar Ray is good we'll save it for your Beast!

Keep the names coming though, i like them!

PS I have heard all the no thumb jokes before, so your responses are expected! [-X

RC said:
And lets just get the free prize thing straight. The only prize i will be giving to the winner is there choice of "The Wristwatch," The Hamburger," The Skateboard,"The Windsurfer" or "The Baby Bird." And these gifts will only come after they have given me a carton of Corona! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey RC how about something original. We all know you didnt come up with them. Own up man !

no thumb jokes that makes it tough ronnie. after watching u bowl maybe we should call it - WHATS A SPARE ?? or after watching jase play golf maybe - NOT THE SAND!!!!!

Hi guys
Just wondering if anyone has a video tape of Ronnie bowling with his thumb in the ball?

Ronnie for the good of tenpin bowling you should post some video here.

Have not seen it - but I hear that its good!

Jeff.

brisbanebowlingsupplies said:
Hi guys
Just wondering if anyone has a video tape of Ronnie bowling with his thumb in the ball?

Ronnie for the good of tenpin bowling you should post some video here.

Have not seen it - but I hear that its good!

Jeff.

Trust me Jeff it’s not for the good of bowling!!!!! :lol:

I have seen it first hand and Hammo can back me on this one but I have never laughed so hard that it hurts like I did when our mate decided after a bit of persuasion to try it with the thumb in.

For the good of bowling and to save peoples ribs in the tournament, Ronnie leave it OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Jase 2 Ronnie 1 :lol:

Jase

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaahhhh Stop it you guys! Stop it! My ribs are killing me! If i don't stop laughing soon i wont be around to hear all those original thumb jokes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, i would love to post a video of me bowling with my thumb in but the guy that shot the video laughed so much when i was doing it that he couldn't get any footage, he couldn't hold still! Captain Lube Job and the Hamster tried to hold him up but even they couldn't hold still!
Besides he was focusing on the lanes and i couldn't seem to keep it out of the mote! :? :wink:

So i guess at this point in time the score remains Captain Lube Job 2 - Captain Thumbin 1. But i believe it is far from over! :twisted:

Hey I thought of another name for the dog, it can be a cross of interests between Pearson (Captain Lube) and Hippie (Handbag Hardy).
"Lubes in the Handbag" :lol: :lol:

I know you boys will get it! :wink: (and probably use it)

I will admit defeat in round 1! The conventional boring bowlers that can hit spares win this one :wink:

Back
Top Bottom