new sprots series

Hi Steve

Due to numerous reasons, such as lack of sponsors, and severe personal finacial loss last year, the sports series will not run this year. My company and myself personally put in thousands of dollars to last years series and the entries simply did not justify a renewed sponsorship.

I will be looking later in the year to find some series sponsors so hopefully the series can run again, but at this stage, it will not run in 2009.

come on WA, wak up to yrselves. get a series going, we have one person asking about it and no one else cares i dont understand

come on WA, wak up to yrselves. get a series going, we have one person asking about it and no one else cares i dont understand

We had a series going for 2 years. I know because i started it and poured thousands of my own dollars into it to keep it alive. But when you have 20 odd people nominate for each event, then to have only half of those people show up, and still expect those that show up to bowl for what is advertised, it is very hard. WA doesnt have the bowler base that the eastern states does, and its a shame that our series has folded, but who can honestly expect sponsors to re invest money into something that simply attracts little or no interest?

Back
Top Bottom