New Singles League on Saturdays at Village

SteveRawson

Hello Everyone!

I hope 2009 is finding everyone well an that your bowling is going successfully. I'm personally a enjoying my current role as Centre Manager at AMF Village, and really looking forward to putting on some fantastically run tournaments over the coming year. But in the mean time I am setting up a new singles league, it's aimed at the high average bowler (so pretty much all of you reading this :p ). I'm in the process of announcing it to my current league bowlers but thought there maybe a few of you out there who maybe interested also, and i'd love to invite you to come along if you are interested. Brief details are below, please reply or ring me at Village (82893001) if you have any questions or would like to put you name down. I look forward to hearing from some of you, if not I'm sure I will run into you at some stage.

Kindest Regards,
Stephen Rawson

AMF VILLAGE BOWL'S "ELITE" SINGLES LEAGUE

$30 PER WEEK, 4 GAMES, SATURDAY MORNINGS AT 9:30AM

SCRATCH LEAGUE IN HEAD TO HEAD FORMAT (5 POINTS TOTAL, 4 GAME POINTS, 1 SERIES POINT)
NO BOWLING DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS OR ON A
WEEKEND WHERE THERE IS A TOURNAMENT SUCH AS
UNDER 23’S CLASSIC OR RACHIUG FOR EXAMPLE.

IT WILL BE A CONTRACT LEAGUE SO IF YOU ARE UNAVAILBALE TO BOWL YOU CAN GET A SUBSTITUTE OR PREBOWL WITH YOUR OPPONENT *CONDITIONS APPLY

BASED ON 20 BOWLERS FOR 25 WEEKS, BELOW IS THE
PROJECTED PRIZE STRUCTURE
1ST PLACE - $1500
2ND PLACE—$1100
3RD PLACE—$850
4TH PLACE—$650
5TH PLACE—$400
6TH PLACE—A BOWLING BALL FROM THE
VILLAGE BOWL PROSHOP VALUED UPTO $300 SPONSORED BY STEVE RAWSON
ALSO $100 AWARDED TO THE PERSON WHO WINS THE MOST AMOUNT OF POINTS IN GAME 4 AT THE END OF THE SEASON...FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
$100 FOR A 300 GAME.

Thankyou to those people who have contacted me, the current list of bowlers for the Elite Singles League is;

Brenton Davy
Shane Tunnah
Steve Rawson
Steven Doecke
Scott Miles
Chris Cummins
Lorna Johnson
Craig Chandler

There is still spots free everyone, please contact me if you would like to join.

Kind Regards,

Stephen Rawson

Back
Top Bottom