Lane #1 New Lane #1 Gear

B

Bugsy

I am just looking at getting a bit of this new Lane #1 gear.
I have heard that it is great, and i must admit from what i have seen, especially at Toowoomba last weekend it certainly lives up to expectations!

Is there anyone out there that has already got some of the newer stuff that can give us a review on how it goes?

I know there is a fair bit of it getting around. Let us know what you think of yours if you have got one. I am extra keen to hear something about the new Uranium it looks awesome on the lanes.

from the people i no that have the uranium they say it is awsome they hook on it is masive

Hi,
I have just got the new Lane #1 Black Chery Bomb and Lane #1 Bullet.
The cherry bomb rolls very well on the oil and it carrys even if i put it inside and miss my target but once i get it on target it hits the best out of all my gear.
On a medium to dry condition the Lane #1 Bullet is really good because you can control it easily and it doesn't get unprdictable like other balls do.
So i am very impressed with their range.
My dad has the Lane #1 Uranium Buzzsaw Solid their latest uranium and it hits very well and he loves it.

Solid Uranium by Lane1 what an unbelievable ball rolls true and hits the pins like nothing else, I bought it for my wife and had it punched out yesterday and she threw a 300 and loves it (obviously), she also has a super carbide but it is nothing compared to this one, all I can say is give Ronnie a call and buy one now. Just an excellent ball for strokers maybe you should try one George in your play off against Belmo.

I take it that is you Brad. Thanks for the plug mate. 8)

Nice bowling Leanne well done! 300 straight out of the blocks great stuff. I take it the Solid Uranium is your new favourite ball? :lol:
You had better get Zane to get a money board up there and with all your 300s you can buy more. :D :D

Anyway, very well bowled.
Ronnie