New Ladies League at Mt Gravatt in 2008

blackwidow

Monday nights from 7pm
$32.00 for 4 games
100% 200 Handicap
Points awarded for both scratch and handicap.

Prize Fund

1st Place- $2000
2nd Place- $1000
3rd Place- $900
4th Place- $800
5th Place- $700
6th Place- $600
7th Place- $550
8th Place- $500
9th Place- $450
10th Place- $400
11th Place- $350
12th thru to 20th Place- $300

$500 will also be paid out to the High Game Scratch, High Series Scratch, High Game H'Cap and High Series H'Cap. There will also be $500 going to the most improved bowler at the end of the season.

If you have any further questions please contact Janelle Anderson or Tracey Crisp on 3349 9766 or leave a post on here.

We look forward to seeing you in 2008.

Janelle Anderson
AMF MT GRAVATT

Sorry, the payout is to be based on 20 bowlers but the more the merrier as far as we are concerned.
After a few suggestions during the day we will be changing the h'capping to 100% of 220.
We may restucture the prize fund, but 1st place will definitly not drop under $1500.00. This will allow us to top up the lower placings, if we can get more than 20 bowlers we will adjust the prize fund to suit.
Thank you for being our first name Mel, we have put you down and look forward to seeing you for a great year next year.
Janelle

Lots of interest from some 'chicks' at Caboolture last night - count me in please and I hope this league really takes off - we have been waiting a long time for a BIG ladies league and I certainly hope the support will be there .... come on girls - let us ENJOY!

Flower

Janelle
My name is Patricia Waters and I bowl at Mt Gravatt, not a great bowler but I love bowling, and I would appreciate if you could put my name down for the new league for 2008.
The ladies league.

Janelle

I would like to put down my nieces name for the the Ladies League in 2008 as well her name is Rebecca O'Connor. Thank you, really looking forward to it :flower::flower:

Sounds like a great idea to push some ladies back into bowling, it can only be good for the game. I Hope this league fills up with some great competition to be had.

Thank you ladies for the support we have had for this league, we currently have 14 names down to start next year.

Hi, I'm just about to move to Brisbane and am looking for a league to bowl in. Please count me in!

What date is it starting?

Jo Hine

We will be starting the league on the 28th of January 2008 and will provide childminding if it is required.
Thanks

Hi there - great idea - I will promote the program for you. How many weeks is the competition?

Could you be specific about the expected starting date? so ladies are able to plan when to come back from Christmas break?

Will the league start in Jan or later in February 08

Gail Torrens

Hi Ladies we now have 17 names down for this league, so thankyou for the support.
We will start on the 28th of January 2008 so this gives most bowlers a few weeks off for Christmas and New Years.
Thanks Janelle

Hi Ladies,
We have 20 ladies with their names down to start the League so thank you all for your support.
The league will start on the 28th of January at 7.00pm.
We will have a quick meeting first at 6.30pm
Creche will be available on the night for those that have children.
Thank you again for your support in getting this League up and running.
We look forward to seeing you all on Monday the 28th
Thanks Janelle

Back
Top Bottom