New Forum - Comments Please

Graham

Staff member
Ok so the new forum look has been going for a couple of days, ive investigated most of it and it all seems to be looking ok.

Has anyone come across anything odd, or finds pages hard to read or .. anything ?

All comments welcome, just be constructive. Like if you can't read the orange text on blue background, dont say "I cant read the forum", please try and be more specific.

Thanks

Hey Graham it all looks pretty good and seems to work OK I was just wondering if you could get the view next topic / previous topic buttons on the bottom of the page as well . It would save a bit of time by not having to get back to the top of the page on long topics.

just a quick question, what sized formatting are you running? Im using a weird resolution, but even at 1024 x 768 there is quite alot of space either side of the page.

MarkV said:
I was just wondering if you could get the view next topic / previous topic buttons on the bottom of the page as well

Done :D

Levithian said:
what sized formatting are you running? Im using a weird resolution, but even at 1024 x 768 there is quite alot of space either side of the page.

The site is designed for monitors running at least 800x600. It's not entirely a bad thing to have it designed this way : it means that no matter what screen resolution you use, or browser you use, you will see the site how I intend it to be seen without any whacky little problems popping up. Sure when you use a higher screen res the gaps on the edges will get bigger.

Maybe sometime in the future ill redo the site that works at 100% of whatever size screen you are using, but at the moment I don't have time to test (or the patience to design it to make it look right) so im not going to do it. :)

Cheers

I figured as much. Ohh well it isnt that big of a deal, i have gotten used to it now :)

Back
Top Bottom